Our Future Monarchs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweden

Commoner
Any thoughts on the children going to become a monarch?

Princess Ingrid Alexandra
Princess Catharina Amalia
Prince George
Princess Leonor
Princess Estelle

...only to name a few

Thoughts on what, the oldest is what 12? And for the most part we see them for a photo op twice a year. Other than Elisabeth and Ingrid who have done little speeches.

How about thoughts on the actual heirs who are old enough to have done anything? Victoria (Estelle is second), Fred, Charles or even Will (George is third), Haakon

Thoughts on what, the oldest is what 12? And for the most part we see them for a photo op twice a year. Other than Elisabeth and Ingrid who have done little speeches.

How about thoughts on the actual heirs who are old enough to have done anything? Victoria (Estelle is second), Fred, Charles or even Will (George is third), Haakon

If you would like to comment on the older heirs, you may. I thought it would be interesting to hear thoughts on the younger side of the monarchies, but it would be interesting to hear your musings on the elders.

Also, as for Princess Estelle and Prince George, I was thinking of how they would be monarchs after a few people, even though their parents or relatives may be first or second in line.

I hope all the children have a happy childhood and get a chance to develop their personality before they are called "into office"; other than that I don't know enough about them to make any comments, because i've only seen photos of them...

My point is how do you know? George walks in a straight line.He will make a good king? He likes to play with trucks, he will be good at traffic concerns? Even the older like Elisabeth and Ingrid, we have seen or heard very little of. They don't do appearances on their own or any real duties, other than they both did a ship appearance. Oooh Leo has a good smile at the summer photo shoot, she will be a charismatic queen.

We have no idea how any of these kids will be even when they hit 20, not alone when they are monarchs. One thing to look at Gui and Vic and other older heirs and how they are handling duties, and another to look at a 2 year old.

closed for moderator review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom