Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauline is probably a star in the making. She has wonderful skin, and a smile to match.
And she knows how to smile - something the other Grimaldi ladies sometimes forget to do.

I agree with you , she is beautiful, an another beautiful girl of the family Grimaldi .

Do you think she will do the OG of 2012? I know it's her goal but did she qualify? I'm seriously looking forward to it.

By now I've had the chance to look at the Gala magazine at the newsagent's, I didn't read it at full length,
but I discovered that it's not been an exclusive interview, nor an interview at all. It's been a text about
Pauline that included a very small number of quotations. As all other pics included have been old ones, I
now also doubt that the cover pic was exclusively made for the magazine. That has at least been my
quick impression ;)

I think like you, Gala just wrote a paper on Pauline, not an interview. I would not be surprised if Princess Stephanue sues them on behalf of her daughter. She is very protective on her children privacy and I am quite sure the cover picture wasnt made exclusively for Gala.

Maybe Stephanie agreed for this paper, because it talks about Pauline's project to be the president of a jury. It reminds me first papers about Charlotte, when she had Pauline's age: articles with Charlotte's or Caroline's quotes, but nothing more.
It's funny because when I first read that Pauline was on Gala's cover, I was very surprised: it wasn't very Stephanie to let her beloved daughter giving an interview to medias, Stephanie suffered so much because of tabloids... Then I thought "why not? It will be very interesting to learn more about Pauline" because she's a very active young girl, who lives discretly, but seems very conscious of her mother's fight for some causes. Now that I have read Iceflower's post, I'm back to my first impression: Pauline is too young to give an interview for Gala. She has already answered to journalists (about digging, if I remember well) but there, it seemed a bit early to talk about her projects, her life. All of this makes me think that Stephanie is a really good mother, very protective, and that Pauline is a very lucky girl to have such a mother.

Wow, I didn't except him to have this voice of man : ) . So now, we just haven't hear voices of Pierre, Camille and Jazmin.

We heard Camille speak at alberts wedding

We heard Camille speak at alberts wedding

Ohhh...good point. Charlotte, Alexandra and Pauline along with the Knecht-de Massy girls (Christine & Alexia anyway, Keith's oldest two) spoke there too.

So it's just Jazmin and Alexandre and Pierre we need to hear speak. Something tells me we won't hear Jazmin or Alexandre any time soon.

Louis is so shy! But at the same time, i see he is comfortable with his mates there.

So it's just Jazmin and Alexandre and Pierre we need to hear speak. Something tells me we won't hear Jazmin or Alexandre any time soon.

I totally agree with you: except if one day they have to speak in public for a job, or anything else that they would have accomplished by themselves, I think that we will never hear their voice.
I like Louis' voice, and I'm going to search on youtube for Camille's voice: I missed it!

I totally agree with you: except if one day they have to speak in public for a job, or anything else that they would have accomplished by themselves, I think that we will never hear their voice.
I like Louis' voice, and I'm going to search on youtube for Camille's voice: I missed it!

Still, that necessarily someone would video tape it and put it on youtube for us to find. And given how private Jazmin and Alexandre (the last pictures of them were....Jazmin's Graduation in 2010 and Alexandre?) tend to lead their lives, I doubt we'll ever hear them. Pierre maybe. We shall see.

Pauline on the list of The World's most eligible bachelorettes. It's funny they put Paris Hilton too... (Charlotte is also on the list)

Great and needless to say that Pauline and Charlotte are far more beautiful than the living plastic barbie :D

How did Louis celebrate his 19th Birthday last November 26?

Last edited:
I remember he celebrated his 18th at Jimmy'z. Maybe he did something similar for this year?

Wow, I honestly did not know that Princess Stephanie's youngest daughter, Camille, skated! :ohmy:

Skating is my passion, therefore I'm over the moon to learn that Camille skates as well. I thought is was only her cousin Alexandra that skated. Anyhow, I'm pleased as punch. :flowers:

I just wish the article was bigger & clearer because the small fine print is difficult to read. The only thing I could make out is that Camille has qualities of a champion and her dream is to win an Olympic Medal just like her maternal great grandfather, John Kelly. And she has two years of training before the next Olympics in 2014. Additionally, the article talks about the "new generation" of Grimaldis, and how Princess Stephanie's other daughter, Pauline, is into swimming. And how Princess Caroline's daughter, Alexandra, has participated in a variety of skating competitions and is only 12 yrs. old. And if I read it right (which is hard to do b/c of the blurriness & smallness of the print) Camille is training in order to face some competition.

Lol, wouldn't that be funny if both she & her cousin faced off in a competition in the near future? I personally would LOVE it ~ skating is the best possible sport, it has everything ~ glamour, jumps, music, class, elegance, beauty, and on & on ad infinitum. It also teaches one responsibility, work ethic, self-confidence, interaction with others, and is healthy for one as well. :)

ps: Camille honestly looks just as pretty as her older sister, Pauline. :)

***NOTE: figure skating has an age limit in order to compete at Worlds and the Olympics, one must turn 15 before July 1st of the previous year, therefore neither Camille nor her cousin Alexandra would be eligible to skate at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, as her birthday is July 15, 1998, whereas her cousin, Alexandra, was born July 20, 1999. Neither meet the age requirement, as Camille will turn 15 fourteen days after the eligibility date. :( ***

I just wish the article was bigger & clearer because the small fine print is difficult to read. The only thing I could make out is that Camille has qualities of a champion and her dream is to win an Olympic Medal just like her maternal great grandfather, John Kelly. And she has two years of training before the next Olympics in 2014 (...) Camille is training in order to face some competition.

Judging from the type of magazine and from the minimised amount of information we
actually get of the private life of Princess Stephanie and her children I would rather
say that it's a story they've created around those pics.

My impression is that she rather skates for fun only - compared to Alexandra who is
more often seen training and furthermore competing as well - I may of course be wrong :)

Here are some more pics of that series in better quality:

** La hija de Estefanía de Mónaco, una experta patinadora ** translation **

I really like the first picture of her, and she has beautiful hair.

Maybe the question has been answered but: What is Louis doing now? Is he studying?

Pauline has flowered into a striking young woman. A 'rival' for her cousin!

:previous: From the little that I know of her, she does appear quite natural.

She is really very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom