Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really LOVE this model. It's the same as #110.

(Help! I want that bag for me!!!:D )

Colourpress

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if those have been posted so Elsa, please do your magic if they were....

Vienna Report

Her engagement shoes:

Newscom

I think eventhough Letizia (often) appears in public without a hat, she still has something very interesting to look on....purses and shoes (beside her clthes of course)... yes I agree with some posts here that she has a good taste in these stuffs... I realy like her choices. Little purse/bag is not my favourite stuff but they looks so cute and beautiful with Letizia:) .

In Spain, is not very habitual that the women of the Royal Family wear hats, only take them in the weddings.

June 13th, Originally posted by Larzen at the Princes picture thread

Photos from Face to Face:

Last edited:
A casual bag, from the private visit to the fair of the book.

Photo from Hola:

Last edited:
I agree that Letizia has some nice shoes and bags, but I'm not fond of those blue flat ones.

A lovely pink set (first photo originally posted by Anna_R):

(Edited photos from Viennareport and Colorpress)

Last edited:
From the Ceremony of the handing of the flag (purse from #45)

Terra

flag29hs.jpg

Last edited:
Low heels for a mum-to-be:

(Edited photos from Colourpress and ImagineScandinavia)

Last edited:
An informal look to stroll on vacations:

(Edited photos from Colorpress, GettyImages and Copadelrey.com)

Low heels in cream colour:

(Edited photos from Corbis and Hola)

Another cream pair:

(Edited photo from Colourpress)

Elsa M. said:
Low heels for a mum-to-be:
isn't the same shoes from the mallorca visit?

Another casual set:

(Edited photos from SippaPress via News.com)

Another pair of low heels, now in salmon tones:

(Edited photos from Colourpress)

I agree -- I think she has very practical good taste.

Thank you for the pictures, they are very nice.

I love this one:

(Edited photos from Colourpress)

Last edited:
do you know the names of the digners of the purses and shoes that she uses and also the price +/- of her acessories?

rchainho said:
do you know the names of the digners of the purses and shoes that she uses and also the price +/- of her acessories?

I believe that it is a bit complicated to know. I believe that Letizia changes much of marks in shoes and purses. And I imagine that some will be more expensive and different more abratos, and it depends also if they belong to national or international designers.
For example, the "alpargatas" that she takes in Palma are of Castañer, I have some and almost I buy myself others as which Letizia goes, they cost approximately 50 € or 60 €. The shoes of Pure Lopez or Sara Navarro there are for 120 €-150 €. In the article of Terra that also she uses of Jimmy Choo or Blanhik and this also they are more expensive.
The purses not of which it marks are. Those that she takes in these photos do not seem to me of Loewe's collection. But last year if she was taking one that also has the Queen. Loewe is a mark that it was born in Spain, and is very habitual between the people of the high society, businesswomen, famous... In addition, Jaime de Marichalar works for the owner of LVMH who is in turn the current owner of Loewe.

It is very interesting information Lula. I think Letizia doesn't mind to wear some "average brand" stuffs, anyway she still looks good no matter what the brand of clothes (and accessories) she wears/uses.

Last edited:
I do not believe that these purses are of Swarovski, the designs do not look alike greatly. In addition, this type of purses of party meet now great in shops of purses, I have seen them very similar and without being of Svarovski. Some of the purses that Letizia has (how that that I take in the dinner previous to her wedding), are ancient, because to Lorenzo caprile likes to look for this type of pieces for his designs.

A huge bag, to stroll by the contryside:

(Edited photos from SeegerPress and Colourpress)

Last edited:
Another pair of shoes and purse.

Edited photos from Face to Face and Alfaqui SL (thanks to Larzen)

Last edited:
This purse is the model "Amazon" of Loewe

Love the shoes, love the purse. She just looks fantastic!!! The tan is wonderful, the dress fabulous and she has the glow of motherhood and love. BRAVO, BRAVO!!!! Way to go Letizia!

A new pair of low heals:

(Edited photos from Colourpress and Diez Minutos)

Last edited:
Lovely, is nice see that she still with nice taste even without hells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom