Princess Letizia's Purses and Shoes, to August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

micas

Royal Highness
Country
Portugal
I read in Hola that Letizia loves purses and she have made a good demonstration of that.
So i decided make this topic, like i made for Mary.
I just hope Letizia wears hats. :D

I know that you must be tired of all the organization that was already made in this thread. But it's time for one more.

We decided to make it as chronological and identified as possible to facilitate your postings of new and recycled shoes and purses.

The posting will resume at Letizia's first official appearance as Felipe's fiancee and will go onwards. Please report any omissions in the thread and, within your new posts, please provide the date and the event so we can keep track of everything!

Sincerely,
Anna_R and Elsa M.
Spanish Forums Moderators

November 1st, 2003 - Official Presentation and a Concert honoring Queen Sophia's birthday (if you look closely, you'll see that, besides the scarf, Letizia is carrying a black bag)

bolsa12ot.th.jpg
bolsa4sy.jpg
sapato5as.jpg
sapato12fr.jpg

November 6th, 2003 - Petición de Mano (Solemnization of the Engagement) Letizia is, apparently, using the same shoes of the above event.

055da.jpg
066dg.jpg
071lo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello micas! I like Letizia's choice of purses and especially her footwear too.

December 6th, 2003 - 25th Anniversary of the Spanish Constitution (Parade)

01244ef.th.jpg
constitution14px.jpg
constitution28vm.jpg
constitution39gq.jpg

December 6th, 2003 - Gala celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Spanish Constitution

01251wd.th.jpg
081xb.jpg
098kz.jpg

Wonderful! Letizia said that purses is what she likes most.

December 20-21, 2003 - Felipe and Letizia Ortiz visit her grandparents, in Ribadesella, Asturias.

ribadesella1jd.jpg
asturias5ug.jpg
asturias27rm.jpg

December 22nd, 2003 - An audience at La Zarzuela palace. (It seems the same shoes she used to attend the parade honoring the 25th anniversary of the constitution)

annar27ly.th.jpg

January 23rd, 2004 - Visiting Manet's Exhibition

January 28th, 2004 - Watching the opera Tosca

Like always, perfect purse and shoes

January 30th, 2004 - Visiting the Covadonga's monastery.

January 30th, 2004 - Felipe's birthday dinner

Comment by cute_girl: this long coat has ruined her look,such boots make better look with short skirts,but anyway she still looks chic

Scarf and purse offered by the wife of the Mexican President (in July 2004)

Some actualisation

Let's show the best of Princess Letizia...

Last month, she wore very beautiful shoes and purses

:D I totally agree!! I love her shoes and purses, but the last few months, her shoes and purse were really the best!!

Everybody is so ancition like me for see Letizia wear a hat? If she do like Queen Rania we never gona see....

Some more...

Wonderful blue purse and shoes:

New for me

1 & 2 - Concert honoring the 25th anniversary of the Spanish Constitution
3 & 4 - Easter mass (2004) Palma de Mallorca

left pic:20040704 shoes she wore at a gala dinner held on Saturday night due to the VI HRH The Queen Trophy at the Nautic Club in Valencia.
right pic:20040704 having lunch with queen sofia in Valencia

You are very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was, but not sure, maybe I saw these photos somewhere else. Anyway, I love them!

The purse and shoses for the nacional day. The brown purse is equal to the pink purse that i post above. Some times give the ideia that Letizia buy the same model of purses in several colours. For the shoes like always a nice brown pumps.

Ok, these shoes look wonderful, it semes they are spots

You are very CUTE, thanks i like a lot to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom