Lady Gabriella Windsor News 1: January 2004-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gee she looks so hippie in her dress!!!

I am not a fan of that dress that she's wearing. It looks like a set of curtains.

Sister Morphine said:
I am not a fan of that dress that she's wearing. It looks like a set of curtains.
LOL! But I have to agree. It's also very ill fitting.

new pics!

"LONDON - SEPTEMBER 11: Gabriella Windsor and partner Aatish Taseer attend the book launch party of 'A History of the English-Speaking Peoples Since 1900' by Andrew Roberts, at the English Speaking Union on September 11, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)"

Gabriella has recycled her dress from July :)

2eupmhi.jpg
2lijwxu.jpg
434ri1t.jpg

(gettyimages)

Caption : "Meredith Ostrum and Lady Gabriella Windsor , VIP private viewing of David Hockney's Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery, London, England - 11.10.06"

(WENN)

Gabriella looks so nice, elegant clothes but not overdressed, that's very charming. Thanks for the pics, Iceflower! Are there any more, I could not find any at Wenn?

Yes, Romy, there are some more, but from Gettyimages, me too I like the way she was dressed :)

(Gettyimages)

I totally agree, Royal Fan :flowers: Another proof from yesterday ;) :
Caption: Gabriella and Lord Frederick Windsor attend the book launch of 'The Year Of Eating Dangerously' by Tom Parker Bowles, at Kensington Place on October 12, 2006 in London, England.

(Photos by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Gabriella looks simply, elegant and chic.
Two more original pics from VIP private viewing of David Hockney's Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery.
4idk1ee.jpg
2yzn24x.jpg

(ISIFA)

Last edited:
It happens... I think it was the right thing to do! I mean, gabriella can't just forget her own dreams to do what Aatish wants.

Sad that happen. They were so nice pair.
"When she returned to London, her beau followed. But know she decided not to follow her boyfriend back to his native India, becouse she wants to stay in Britain and pursue her writing career here." But why she doesn't want to try and see what will happen in the near future? She could write in India too and time to time back to UK - I mean her writer career.

Last edited:
I am shocked at this news - I really thought that they would get married some day.

Bad news but I do not create it.​
It is normal that Aatish and Gabriella want to stick at their works, but at the end Aatish will returns .

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but I doubt they'll get back together. If their love is not strong enough to keep them at least in the same country, better to find out now than if they married and had children together. These things happen.

Aatish clearly missed his home country but it's also quite understandable that Gabriella would not want to live there also.

The cultural gap between these two was too wide, it seems.

They were a very attractive couple, but coming from different cultures and countries can put a strain on the best of relationships. She's still very young. Personally, I think it's better that she work on a fulfilling career first before settling down.

I agree with you all, sad news. But I think they've discussed it a lot and made the right decision. It's good that they still have positive feelings for each other, so many other relationships do end in a negative way, so the whole thing and her experiences will make her stronger..

Last edited:
Indeed she looks amazing:)

Last edited:
I'm speechless! She always looked good anyway but that looks like really expert hair and make-up styling and what a difference. She looks like a model.

Her dress is so beautiful, she looks gorgeous ;)

Gabriella looks very glamorous!

Caption: Gabriella Windsor attends Vogue's 90th anniversary party hosted by Alexandra Shulman and Motorola, at The Serpentine Gallery November 8, 2006 in London, England. (Photos by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
Ella looked wonderful again and you can see a lot of her mother in her face again :)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A62FEC8CBBCC412C40F06BF04B24B4128C http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A62FEC8CBBCC412C404E9C89C783688B46 http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A6E578B3DBDBAD63BA810F755E003CBEB8

iceflower said:
Caption: Gabriella Windsor attends Vogue's 90th anniversary party
she's beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom