The Death of Thomas Kingston, Husband of Lady Gabriella Kingston

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to hear that William was there to support his second cousin once removed (who is only 1 years older than him and grew up with him at Kensington Palace). Was anyone of the Greek royal family present (as king Konstantinos was Ella's godfather)?

And how kind that they were allowed to use the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace for his funeral after his coffin had been at Kensington Palace's chapel so far; in that way the family's privacy could be ensured.

I thought perhaps Pippa would be there, since apparently she and Thomas remained friends. But there's been no mention of her.

I thought perhaps Pippa would be there, since apparently she and Thomas remained friends. But there's been no mention of her.
We really only knew William was there because of who he is, unless the guests themselves told the press who was there I do not think we will be told. It is usually when the press watch the comings and goings at these events that we know who attended other than the main players. As it was private the press were not there.

I think William was close to Thomas Kingston.
It's true that Thomas was close to Catherine and Pippa Middleton. Thomas was also Pippa's boyfriend for a while many years ago.
I know William wasn't at Thomas Kingston's wedding, but the almost complete Middleton family and several members of the British royal family were there.

Will Lady Gabriella stay in their home ? I read is was to rent ?

Probably not ready to make decisions.
Poor girl, I really feel for her and for her and Thomas's loved ones.

From my own experience, (I've been a widow for five years now) it's very early days to be making big decisions. Right now it's just about living from day to day and dealing with a whole range of emotions and issues that are overwhelming to say the least. I'm sure she is getting loads of love and support and I hope she is looking after herself. She needs time to come to terms with what has happened and shouldn't rush into doing anything.

From my own experience, (I've been a widow for five years now) it's very early days to be making big decisions. Right now it's just about living from day to day and dealing with a whole range of emotions and issues that are overwhelming to say the least. I'm sure she is getting loads of love and support and I hope she is looking after herself. She needs time to come to terms with what has happened and shouldn't rush into doing anything.
I am so sorry for your loss, shady lady!

I am so sorry for your loss, shady lady!

I too am sorry for your loss.

I also love the sentiments expressed in your comment.

I too am sorry for your loss.

I also love the sentiments expressed in your comment.
Thank you :heartflower:

My husband's death was sudden and unexpected too, but it was from natural causes. For Lady Gabriella to have to deal with the tragic circumstances of Thomas's passing and in the public eye too, must be absolutely horrendous on top of what is already a huge and life changing loss. My heart goes out to her.

Last edited:
Several news sources have said that Gabriella has moved back into her parents' home at Kensington Palace.
Probably for the best, since the press can't confront her there.
That may not be a bad thing. She could probably do with having the love and care of her parents, as well as the physical separation from the marital home to come to terms with what has happened.

That may not be a bad thing. She could probably do with having the love and care of her parents, as well as the physical separation from the marital home to come to terms with what has happened.
I agree that for now this might be the best place for Lady Gabriella to be. She can be assured of privacy and will be in familiar surroundings having lived at KP for many years.

KP offers her the space and privacy that she needs at this time and hopefully their she can start to try to process this tragedy

Back
Top Bottom