King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 4: July 9-August 30, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.When it comes to technology I am a little challenged, to say the least.I have a couple of pictures, and is it OK if I post them and write where I got them, instead of doing all the other stuff described.Or do I have to follow the procedure written in other threads on how to post pictures?Thanks for answering!:)

LOL same here, you have to have them attached or post and credit the links I think. I don't know how to attach 'em, lemme see if I can figure it out.....

Does this work??

Attachments

• Noor70.jpg
    Noor70.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Reina said:
It woudl seem as if he would say something. But he looks cool. I wonder what the green in his outfit means in relation to duties onboard.

blue actually....though it appears green on screen for most of the time.
Anyway, blue uniforms are for science/medical officers.
Its too bad Abdullah wasn't allowed to speak.
I think it would've been much more fun if he'd appeared as an alien. Then hardly anyone would've known it was him, especially since he didnt speak and wasnt credited.

Alicky said:
LOL same here, you have to have them attached or post and credit the links I think. I don't know how to attach 'em, lemme see if I can figure it out.....
What do you mean by "post and credit the links?"Thanks for all the help!:)

Iwas thinking that. They could have put soem weird stuff on his ears, but he woudl look more like an elf!:D

~*~Humera~*~ said:
blue actually....though it appears green on screen for most of the time.

Anyway, blue uniforms are for science/medical officers.
Its too bad Abdullah wasn't allowed to speak.
I think it would've been much more fun if he'd appeared as an alien. Then hardly anyone would've known it was him, especially since he didnt speak and wasnt credited.

He would have LOL! He is very short. :) How short is he exactly? Does anyone know?

Roshanah said:
How dya do that? I can do so otherwise but not from pictures of my own collection. Wow!:) :) :p
I found the thread where they instruct you on posting attached files. I had to fiddle with it a bit.

As far as posting and crediting links, if you post the link to the pic, I guess you have to state where it/they came from.

Thanks Alicky!:)

Alicky said:
I found the thread where they instruct you on posting attached files. I had to fiddle with it a bit.

As far as posting and crediting links, if you post the link to the pic, I guess you have to state where it/they came from.

Who is short, come on someone telll me tell me tell me, please?:)

Alicky said:
He would have LOL! He is very short. :) How short is he exactly? Does anyone know?

I still think Queen Rania had a little rhinoplasty somewhere along the way. Her nose was wider and slightly humped, and she didn't have such a perfect little tip at the end before either.

Attachments

• RaniaNoseJob.jpg
    RaniaNoseJob.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 7,640
Alicky said:
I still think Queen Rania had a little rhinoplasty somewhere along the way. Her nose was wider and slightly humped, and she didn't have such a perfect little tip at the end before either.

There have been several threads discussing this subject. It was basically determined that Her Majesty clearly must have had a cosmetic procedure for there to have been such a change in her nose. It looks completely different. Unless these photos of Queen Rania when she was younger were altered, which seems unlikely from their appearance, then the only logical explanation for such an aesthetic difference would have to be cosmetic surgery.

"I still think Queen Rania had a little rhinoplasty somewhere along the way. Her nose was wider and slightly humped, and she didn't have such a perfect little tip at the end before either."

It's possible she had a nose job, although her face is alot slimmer now, all over and it could just be a result of that.

Even if she had surgery on her nose, it doesn't mean it was purely for aesthetic reasons. I had a medical procedure done on my nose last year, (it's apparently one of the most common surgeries in the UK) and was advised by my consultant to have cosmetic work done because the medical surgery would have left my nose in a slightly "odd" shape. I know a couple fo other people who've had nose jobs after medical procedures because it would have left thier nose "out of shape"

elizahawthorne said:
but, is it like a tv show? Is KA doing an acting job? Or what's going on in this screen cap?:confused:

-Eliza

looks like you missed the discussion on the previous pages eliza;)
Yes thats (then) Prince Abdullah on an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. Have a look at pages 4 (post #73) and 5 (posts #82 through #88) for more info, articles and another picture.

Last edited:
King Abdullah & Queen Rania- News & Pictures VII

Welcome to the seventh thread of News and Pictures of King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family.

The previous thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6715&page=1&pp=20

Please review TRF's Posting Rules & Guidelines before making your comments: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=4920. Violations of these rules may result in a suspension or a permanent ban from the forum.

In addition, all photos must be credited. Uncredited photos will be removed. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=6455.

Happy posting!

r3024914504.jpg

Reuters - Sun Aug 7, 5:41 PM ET

Jordan's King Abdullah (L) is greeted by Bedouin tribal leaders after his arrival in the Jordanian city of Ma'an August 7, 2005. Abdullah on Sunday visited Ma'an, where residents lined the streets to welcome the monarch. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050807/ids_photos_wl/r3024914504.jpg

r60926804.jpg

Reuters - Sun Aug 7, 5:42 PM ET
Bedouin tribal leaders on horseback carry flags as they greet Jordan's King Abdullah after his arrival in the Jordanian city of Ma'an August 7, 2005. Abdullah on Sunday visited Ma'an where residents lined the streets to welcome the monarch. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050807/ids_photos_wl/r60926804.jpg

I don't know Little Star, can you just lose the hump on the bridge of your nose and get a new tip through weight loss? I have seen people lose weight in their nose, but I haven't seen it reshape the nose. ;)

I used to think Queen Noor had hers done, now I'm not too sure. But I definitely think Rania did. I don't think there's anything wrong with it though, I like her new nose. :)

Alicky, I know someone who went travelling and when they came backthey'd lost alot of weight particularly from their face, and their nose looked completely different. Itcan happen.

Alicky said:
I don't know Little Star, can you just lose the hump on the bridge of your nose and get a new tip through weight loss? I have seen people lose weight in their nose, but I haven't seen it reshape the nose. ;)

I used to think Queen Noor had hers done, now I'm not too sure. But I definitely think Rania did. I don't think there's anything wrong with it though, I like her new nose. :)

They both had nose Jobs...

If you look closely at one of the pics of Rania in 'Hello', where she is holding Prince Hashem.. You will see her skin at her nose crinkles up a little.

Yeah, I've seen people lose weight and their noses get thinner and pointier, but I've never seen the actual structure underneath totally change. My mother saw the pics and agreed, but she thought she had her jaw and other things done, I can't really see that. Even if she's had anti-aging work done along the way, it must have been very subtle. ;)

I'm still on the fence with Queen Noor though, every now and then I see her at certain angles that still makes her nose look big, but in her wedding pics it just looked so different from now how it later was. :confused:

Alicky said:
I'm still on the fence with Queen Noor though, every now and then I see her at certain angles that still makes her nose look big, but in her wedding pics it just looked so different from now how it later was. :confused:

I think it is generally accepeted amongst people in Jordan who have had the chance to see Queen Noor over the years that she has definitely had cosmetic work done, and continues to use a little 'help'.

Yeah, I definitely think she's had a little help along the way too lol. I guess she's a little more image-occupied than she lets on eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom