King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 30: December 16, 2008 -February 25, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see WEF site and search 2009 participant list, Queen Rania´s name isn´t there. And I´m sure if she was in Davos we saw pics of her as all years.

The list on the website is in relation to the public panel sessions, it doesn't include the workshops, seminars, dinners etc.

If you see WEF site and search 2009 participant list, Queen Rania´s name isn´t there. And I´m sure if she was in Davos we saw pics of her as all years.

I agree Salma, we would have known if she was there even in an unofficial capacity, especially as she is on the WEF board.

Yeah I don't think Rania was there either.
The writer simply means that he attended an evening event on the 100 most powerful women in the world and the list included Rania's name.

This might be the event in question:
Forbes.com Dispatches From Davos Blog

Rania attended it last year.

I saw her on TV, less make up and not perfect hair :(

Queen Rania religion

Why is Queen Rania trying to spread muslim more into the world I read this somewhere I think in Royalty magazine. Wait, Is this actually true or not. ;)

Her Majesty The Queen of Jordan wants to explain the truth about various Arab and Muslim stereotypes and I thank her for that. I don't think that she plans to convert the whole world to Islam :rolleyes:

Some year ago I read an interview where she explained that she wants to make world know that Islam is not integralism or Al-Qaeda, but a moderate Religion.

king abdullah gained weight again, i saw the whole thing on the TV prince Ali almost cried he looked so sad hope all is fine with him :nonono::nonono:

I saw Prince Ali shopping in Knightsbridge, London, last Saturday. He seemed fine

It's good to see Rania back into her usual routine again. Does anybody know if this event has taken place?

"A Kenilworth mum is to meet Queen Rania of Jordan as part of her quest to help the people of Gaza.....

After losing 15 members of her family to Israeli bombs in the wartorn region, Palestinian Manal Timraz, who lives in Walker’s Way, launched her One Million Candles campaign and has been overwhelmed by the support it has received."
Mrs T heads to Gaza to help rebuild lives - Kenilworth Today - Back to Home Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom