King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 29: October 13 - December 15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...time to move on.

Do we know why she isn't with him? Other engagements perhaps?

I think it is Raiyah, although it looks like she's cut her hair since she was last seen. It's nice to see that she seems to be carving out a niche area for herself even at this stage.

AMMAN (JT) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Thursday sent a cable to Indian President Pratibha Patil expressing his sympathies over the loss of life in Wednesday’s terrorist attacks.
Jordan Times

AMMAN (JT) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Saturday urged intensified efforts to ensure the legitimate rights of the Palestinians as the world marks the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.
Jordan Times

Have you heard about the new Hollywood movie with Leonardo di Caprio and Russel Crow?It has to do with Jordan,diplomacy and terrorism.I only saw the trailer and they even mentioned the King.I'm definitely going to watch it.

Queen Rania chairs meeting of Security Fund of Orphans' Future
http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68669_16210I_122_477lo.jpg
PETRA

Al Aman Fund seeks to increase beneficiary base

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Sunday emphasised the need to expand Al Aman Fund for the Future of Orphans’ financial resources in order to absorb the increase in the number of its beneficiaries.
Chairing a meeting of the fund's board of trustees yesterday, Queen Rania also highlighted the importance of boosting its administrative competence, according to a Royal Court statement.
Her Majesty said it is important to look for sustainable resources to implement training and guidance programmes in order to help beneficiaries integrate into the community and the labour market, the statement indicated.
The fund was founded by Queen Rania in 2003 to provide orphaned youth with the necessary education and skills to become successful, self-reliant and productive members in the community when they turn 18 and leave their institutions. Jordan Times

She looks great ... i loved her new hairstyle .

Queen distributes winter coats to schoolchildren

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Monday distributed 800 coats to students at the Umm Ammar Secondary Comprehensive School in Al Mahatta.
Launching this year’s “Winter Coat Campaign” on behalf of His Majesty King Abdullah, the Queen visited the school’s kindergarten and several other classrooms, according to a Royal Court statement.
The campaign, which began in December 2004 at a school in Madaba Governorate, comes as part of the Monarch's efforts to improve schoolchildren’s educational environment and enhance their academic performance. Jordan Times

The tip definitely appears more 'pointed' or defined but what really struck me is her skin, for a woman in her late thirties there isn't a single fine line or expression line. Her skin is as smooth as a baby's and in fact is smoother and less lined than she was in her late twenties. Who knows what these rich ladies get up to, procedures are so much more refined these days with less bruising and less downtime - there is lots of stuff she could have had done but it would be very hard to 'prove' it even though your eyes tell you something is different.

IIf Rania had anywhere near the amount of surgery that some people on this forum claim she would constantly be at home resting:whistling:

It's great to see the winter coat campaign underway again although it's a shame King Abdullah wasn't there this time.

S. Korea willing to help in key schemes

During a summit on Monday between His Majesty King Abdullah and South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, the two sides agreed to task officials from both countries to look into ways they can cooperate in the targeted fields.
Discussions between King Abdullah and the South Korean president covered cooperation in renewable energy, water desalination, in addition to the potential contribution of South Korean companies to the implementation of the Red-Dead Canal project, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported from Seoul.
The two leaders emphasised that there is potential for increasing cooperation, especially in light of the growing trade exchange, which doubled over the past few years... - Full Article

I don't see any difference on her nose. I think that as the most rich ladies she has some treatments on her face, the most improoved treatments, but light things I believe, I don't imagine her to make serious surgery or serious treatments, but I also believe that she sleeps a lot, I had this impression from the beginning, she appears to do many things but I also believe she gives much time to herself, she appears always calm and fresh and smiling, I think that only good sleep and good life and lack of serious problems and also positive thinking can give this results. Also I think she has good genes, she looks more more younger than her age.

I agree Godiva, being very, very rich certainly helps any woman's beauty lol! I saw her a few months ago and to be honest, she is getting very hard faced as she gets older. Her skin looks like marble and a bit un natural in real life not counting photo's. From a few feet it is fine but up close is a different thing - and don't rely on photo's. Many are photoshopped even by big agencies. She actually looks her age in spite of dermabrasion/peels or whatever she does to her skin. There is hardly any expression on her face. She is photogenic though.

IIf Rania had anywhere near the amount of surgery that some people on this forum claim she would constantly be at home resting:whistling:

It's great to see the winter coat campaign underway again although it's a shame King Abdullah wasn't there this time.

Well to be fair, there are plenty of times when she drps off the radar screen for a week or two :lol::whistling:

Well to be fair, there are plenty of times when she drps off the radar screen for a week or two :lol::whistling:
Do you mind providing a few examples please? After all even her holidays are usually covered by paparrazzi photographers and last time I looked she wasn't spotted in the South of France with a big bandage on her nose :whistling:

Oh my goodness the myths Hello magazine put round! They ask if Rania was employed as a 'marketing executive' for a computer company when she met Abdullah! I really wish they would stop as everyone in Amman knows she was a PA for the head of marketing at Apple! :rolleyes::lol:
So you keep claiming but unfortunately for yourself the forum rules require proof, not rumours or speculation....

Queen distributes winter coats to schoolchildren

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Monday distributed 800 coats to students at the Umm Ammar Secondary Comprehensive School in Al Mahatta.
Launching this year’s “Winter Coat Campaign” on behalf of His Majesty King Abdullah, the Queen visited the school’s kindergarten and several other classrooms, according to a Royal Court statement.
The campaign, which began in December 2004 at a school in Madaba Governorate, comes as part of the Monarch's efforts to improve schoolchildren’s educational environment and enhance their academic performance. Jordan Times

This is a good campaign as Amman and Jordan in general gets very, very cold in winter and many families are too poor to afford warm coats for their children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom