Kind Of Funny Shots - Princely Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, I have to agree. That was in 2001, and Steph did not look anything like that in 2001. She had long since gotten rid of those braid things and she had put on some weight in that year so she was much bigger than this very petite woman. Also, the age of the girl seems very young, 20s, which obviously isn't how old Steph was in 2001.
No Stephanie is pretty petite she's quite thin just like Caroline but even thinner. Yeah I'll agree with you on the fact that she wasn't as thin as she is now in 2001 and 2002 a little bit. I've seen plenty of pictures of her from that year 2001 in which the year your talking about and she still looks quit slim to medium. Remember the camera adds anywhere from from 15-30 so the smallest amount of weight shows up easily and she looked slim still in real life. But many people have said that she does look alot smaller boned and thinner in real life than in the pictures and video. Plus if you really look at her and compare her to her mother and sister she's even thinner and smaller boned well not in the shoulders or back but in everything else. Her shoulders and back are really not that mcuh broader than the average womans for the people who've seen her in person she just has an athletic muscular lean toned swimmer and gymnast built. Also the people who've seen her in person said she is petite and looks quite smaller than in pictures and video. Thats all.;) :) :D

2 funny pics from Getty - Look at Caroline's face....:D:p

spdk4g.jpg

spdkbk.jpg

And from Bunte ;):D

spdkio.jpg

This pic is also great - Take a look at Caro's face (left) - TopFoto

swzn7p.jpg

rchat said:
Who is the fella sitting next to Andrea? Is it Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg? If so, what was this event they attended together?
BTW, I love all these amusing photos - a lot of fun to view! :D

yeah that's him ;)

HSH PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO Playing petanque during the 37th Celebrity Tournament in Monaco Bandphoto Agency Photo B103 079160 25.09.2001(UPPA)
t7bjf6.jpg

Keystone Press

Dancing on the street, hehe....

v6svq1.jpg

Those pics are great, they make me want to go to bed, again.... hehe....

Steph 'in trouble' with her bodyguard ...;)

w98kmu.jpg

w98kkw.jpg

(sipa)

"Whats Russian for poppycock?"

"When are they going to open the bar?"

A great face of Caroline....hehe... Bruno Press

gm121635uz.jpg

ztf5hz.jpg

"I'm still the boss of you. No more trips for at least two years!"

Bruno Press

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny tbhrc, Caro looks SO great in white. And Ernst, well I love him, "Peace brother" are the perfect words. Although, I can see him busting out with "Peace homie"..hee hee.

Ani

:lol:Very funny face of princess Stephanie.
Thanks for the post Michelle!! :lol:

funny picture series of Prince Albert trying to catch a tennis ball during the Tennis Masters Series on 23 April 2006

(source : Talking Sport)

^ haha, pretty funny:lol: At least he caught the ball...it seems so

Princess Grace jumping (CHI)

sebastian said:
Steph havin' fun - 2000

(Olivier Almondo)
It's almost impossible to recognise her, singing like crazy. :)
First I thought 1990, then I read 2000... Hard to imagine her being like that.

Thank you for this picture, hope you have more. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great shot of Steph singing. She was really in the "groove"..:lol: I wonder what she was singing.?

I also love that shot of Caroline with that index finger pointing at Albert. I saw another picture of the two of them and she had that same index finger pointing at Albert, it was sooooo funny. Great pictures! :flowers:

it's very funny to see stephanie like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!it's a very great photo

lynda said:
I also love that shot of Caroline with that index finger pointing at Albert. I saw another picture of the two of them and she had that same index finger pointing at Albert, it was sooooo funny. Great pictures! :flowers:

Yes, indeed. And she did that towards Stephanie as well during some ball a few years ago. Serious look, same finger pointing... She wore a wonderful dress with dots, if I remember it right. Rose ball maybe?

Those pictures were humorous I laughed that's great to see them having funny moments just like every other family.

"If I make this face will they get more or less money for the photo?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom