Jewels for sale: Worthy additions to royal collections

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly, Queen Mary of Denmark could use a Sapphire tiara.
I agree, Mary could certainly do with a good sapphire and diamond tiara to create a married parure.

But then, so could Mathilde, Mette-Marit or Letizia put a good sapphire tiara (or whole parure!) to good use.

Honestly, Queen Mary of Denmark could use a Sapphire tiara.
They should have bought one of the Sapphire tiaras from the Family who have been auctioned off.

The Sapphire Tiara would really suit Queen Letizia as the current Spanish floral tiara is the one that really suits the queen.

This diamond corsage was sold in 2022 at Sotheby’s Magnificent Jewels auction in Geneva,I could have seen it worn by Queen Mathilde.
Was This Diamond Jewel a British Royal Wedding Gift?
Its a great piece of jewellery. Mathilde certainly has the presence to wear it well. And we all know, she has the space in her vault to accomodate such a piece. But in her case, I think there are other priorities. A serios colet necklace has to come first. And then some other demi-parures: emeralds, rubies, sapphires.....

Its a great piece of jewellery. Mathilde certainly has the presence to wear it well. And we all know, she has the space in her vault to accomodate such a piece. But in her case, I think there are other priorities. A serios colet necklace has to come first. And then some other demi-parures: emeralds, rubies, sapphires.....
I hope Mathilde's main priority is a brooch that better matches the 9 Provinces tiara. The lovely waterfall brooch Fabiola left her is a very nice large diamond brooch but doesn't work well with the very art deco tiara
Something like this Art Deco Diamond Brooch in Platinum and Gold For Sale at 1stDibs but larger

Last edited:
Bukowskis sells this lovely W.A. Bolin's cultured pearl necklace with an 18K white gold clasp set with an emerald and diamonds. Would be nice for the Swedish royal family's collection.
It's very pretty!!!

Which Princess or Queen would like this ruby tiara?
After checking the website, I think it's all imitation jewellery actually... :(

Bukowskis sells this lovely W.A. Bolin's cultured pearl necklace with an 18K white gold clasp set with an emerald and diamonds. Would be nice for the Swedish royal family's collection.
If anything they should have bought Queen Josefina’s pearls which was recently at auction and those were natural pearls

I am sure Caroline has enough pearls from the collection of her mother and grand mother.
I recall the Princess of Hanover wearing something quite similar,it was either from her mother of grandmother!

Interesting versatile jewelry for some royal lady:
A sapphire and natural pearl pendant, converting into a bracelet and a brooch.
Provenance: The Property of the late Dowager Lady St. Oswald, wife to the 5th Baron St. Oswald of Nostell Priory, Nr. Wakefield, Yorkshire.

Interesting versatile jewelry for some royal lady:
A sapphire and natural pearl pendant, converting into a bracelet and a brooch.
Provenance: The Property of the late Dowager Lady St. Oswald, wife to the 5th Baron St. Oswald of Nostell Priory, Nr. Wakefield, Yorkshire.
Would be a perfect addition to Queen Mathilde's small collection of brooches. And not very expensive too.

Would be a perfect addition to Queen Mathilde's small collection of brooches. And not very expensive too.
I agree, great potential addition to Mathilde's collection. That said, Metter_Marit could probably put it to good use too.

An interesting Cartier devant-de-corsage coming up for auction soon.

I could't help but notice how the dangling tassels were not dissimilar to the ones on the Greville stomacher Queen Camilla used for the Diplomatic Reception last year.

I have always liked tutti-frutti jewellery, and I thought this was a good example by Mauboussin

I agree, great potential addition to Mathilde's collection. That said, Metter_Marit could probably put it to good use too.
Its actually a piece I could easily see Queen Mathilde wearing and would be a lovely addition.

What an absolutely magnificent tiara, it's a shame that a certain Royal Family *cough* will probably ignore it...

This devant de corsage is SOMETHING

What an absolutely magnificent tiara, it's a shame that a certain Royal Family *cough* will probably ignore it...

This devant de corsage is SOMETHING
Its fit for a queen!

Back
Top Bottom