Jewels for sale: Worthy additions to royal collections

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would make a perfect tiara for either Leonor of Sofia with its fleur-de-lys.
But there already 2 fleur-de-lys tiaras in the spanish RF.

Would be a nice addition for the belgian RF even more as it is convertible into a necklace.

I can't see King Felipe purchasing any jewels ,his wife won't wear them and would be a total waste of money.

Hopefully Leonor and Sofia will appreciate the historic family jewels and wear them with pride.

I can't see King Felipe purchasing any jewels ,his wife won't wear them and would be a total waste of money.

Hopefully Leonor and Sofia will appreciate the historic family jewels and wear them with pride.
Remains to see how many Events there will be for Sofia to wear them. Hopefully she will also attends State Dinners like her aunts did.

Otherwise there will be not much occasions for here.

And i certainly hope that Leonor will for another route Jewellry wise like her mother

Which royal houses don’t have Emeralds yet? The Belgians would be a great candidate for this one I’d say.
Belgian, Spanish and Swedish, I know.

The Belgian RF are in dire need of some additional tiaras and get my vote!
I wish the Swedes had a emerald tiara, to match with the Bernadotte demi-parure.

I think Mathilde or Letizia could do it justice. Letizia is unlikely to acquire it, so field is clear for Mathilde.
I think it would really suit Queen Mathilde!

Why always Queen Mathilde. She bought already 3 brooches and a parrure at Auctions.

Why always Queen Mathilde. She bought already 3 brooches and a parrure at Auctions.
She probably has the smallest and most sparse jewel vault of the existing reigning royals. She has no doubt bought a few pieces, but she has plenty of ground to cover. She will need enough not just for herself and the Crown Princess, but to a limited extent, three other children / their spouses.

That's a really lovely pearl and diamond tiara ,would be a nice tiara for Princess Eleonore.
Indeed. It would also work well as a necklace for Mathilde or Elizabeth.

Never a Queen of the Belgians herited jewels of the former Queen. Hate or sold or jewels living Belgum...
Two great tiaras should be for Queen Mathilde
Prince Charles of Flanders Leuchtenberg tiara given to Queen Marie José sold by Princess Marie Gabriella and Queen Elisabeth Cartier tiara sold by Princess Lilian.

Never a Queen of the Belgians herited jewels of the former Queen. Hate or sold or jewels living Belgum...
Lets hope Paola leaves the Queen Elizabeth bandeau to Mathilde or Elizabeth

Two great tiaras should be for Queen Mathilde
Prince Charles of Flanders Leuchtenberg tiara given to Queen Marie José sold by Princess Marie Gabriella and Queen Elisabeth Cartier tiara sold by Princess Lilian.
Isn't that why they've ended up with an empty jewel chest and no continuity regarding the family jewels.
So many historic pieces lost forever,thankfully Queen Mathilde is adding new jewels!

Back
Top Bottom