Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 12: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the color on her. Do I like the cut & style of the dress? No. But she looks happy & comfortable. She also had a baby 3-4 months ago.

Great shape, great colour, very beautiful and radiating as always !

She looks great. The color suits her nicely!

This is one of the better looks I've ever seen on her.

Oh my...her hair looks amazing styled that way!?

:previous: I don't care for that floral Max Mara as much as the green one. It seems too long and shapeless.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She and baby Francois are darling! I don't like the print of the dress, but she looks so happy!

Strange-looking dress; I don't care for it.

A really nice look on Princess Stéphanie ,the best dressed Grand Ducal Lady there.

She looked so perfectly elegant at Yolanda de Ligne's funeral. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I don't really care for the dress she wearing here, but her hair looks lovely.

Dressed like a Grandma, as usual. It has nothing to do with postpartum.
Sometimes I wonder if it was all a mirage, and the woman who pulled not one, but two of the greatest bridal/gala looks of all time was, in fact, not Stéphanie.

Last edited:
:previous : It was definitely Stephanie. :lol:She was the most spectacular Royal bride of the last 25 years(my opinion only) but it seems a lifetime ago.

She has no fashion sense, period. But she does seem smart, incredibly cultured and warm. She has birthed two of the most beautiful children I have seen.

If being badly dressed is the worst thing one can say about her, LRF and their citizens should be relieved.

It could be so much worse.

Her qualities as a woman aren't being questioned. I am very quick to defend her and could only wish the heir to my country's throne had married a woman like Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy.

But this is a fashion thread and she dresses in the most unflattering way possible, which is a shame, since she has the potential to look absolutely spectacular.

Last edited:
Her qualities as a woman aren't being questioned. I am very quick to defend her and could only wish the heir to my country's throne had married a woman like Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy.

But this is a fashion thread and she dresses in the most unflattering way possible, which is a shame, since she has the potential to look absolutely spectacular.

I agree 100%. Stephanie has had a few occasions where she has looked smashing (her appearance on the red carpet a few years back at Cannes in that white Calvin Klein column gown stand out) which makes all this frumpiness even more disappointing.

The belgian aristocrates don't need fashion clothes , you see it immediately to their face , their behavior , their speaking... I am sorry for all the critics about fashion for one of the highest member of the belgian Nobility : the de Lannoy.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
This colour is difficult to wear especially if you are a blonde.

The color is nice but not the shape. I noticed that many of the guest worn this night gown style.
Was it a dress code ?
I don't like at all

The colour is lovely but its far to big on Stephanie.

I like the color, it has a transition between summer and autumn vibe. However, that size...it looks way too big. It feels like she is wrapped in curtains.

The color is nice but not the shape. I noticed that many of the guest worn this night gown style.
Was it a dress code ?
I don't like at all

I noticed it too. A lot of female guests wore those long draping "mumu" dresses. Very unflattering.

Back
Top Bottom