Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 12: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

HGD Stéphanie in green for the start of the National Day celebrations today, June 22:

** Pic **

Here are some more views: ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Nice but I don't understand the sleeves? Did she just came from getting a vaccine or something? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather pretty but I love green so.... But I don't understand the blue shoes.

There are situations where green/blue work but not here.

Stephanie has the dazzling smile down pat, but she needs help-a lot of it- with her wardrobe and accessories.

I suppose it could be worse...the shoes could be open toe.:ermm:

Yeah, not great, but she is three months post partum, so if she's comfortable then that's fine.

I think the HGD is so lovely, she can wear whatever and still look good.

Princess Stéphanie was the best dressed Grand Ducal royal Lady today :previous:

I think the HGD is so lovely, she can wear whatever and still look good.
I agree with you, she really shines with happiness since she became a mother !

Both today's oufits are beautiful !

Last edited by a moderator:
She does well with the hippie, bohemian, folkloric style. Some of us aren’t meant for the smooth, modern, angular style. But she looks great in that white dress, too!

Wow, the white dress fits like a dream and is flattering, finally! Keep it simple Stephanie! The hat and shoes add enough

I love the white and the long blue dress.

The green outfit was terrible.

Totally agree with frelinghighness. She looks best in simple, classic styles.

I don't like those shoes with that dress but I quibble. Overall
she looks great.

Stéphanie at a Robbie Williams concert in Luxembourg yesterday - not the best cut, but the colour suits her!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A rather boring dress but yes the colour suits her very much !

She looks happy but I can’t think of a worse color or cut for her figure

The color is the least of it, imho. That dress accentuates all the wrong things on her 3 1/2 month postpartum body.:ermm:

A big loose summer top over skinny jeans paired with some cute sandals or espadrilles along with matching accessories and she would have had a great vibe for that type of event. Not to mention more youthful looking.

Last edited:
The color is the least of it, imho. That dress accentuates all the wrong things on her 3 1/2 month postpartum body.:ermm:

A big loose summer top over skinny jeans paired with some cute sandals or espadrilles along with matching accessories and she would have had a great vibe for that type of event. Not to mention more youthful looking.

The last thing any woman post-partum and after a c-section wants to wear are skinny jeans. And honestly, there is nothing wrong with her post-partum body. There is no race to get back to her pre-pregnancy shape - it is extremely dangerous both physically and mentally.

Stephanie looks happy and relaxed

The dress looks a comfy and the colour looks nice on her IMO. And skinny jeans to concert? No for me thanks.

The last thing any woman post-partum and after a c-section wants to wear are skinny jeans. And honestly, there is nothing wrong with her post-partum body. There is no race to get back to her pre-pregnancy shape - it is extremely dangerous both physically and mentally.

Stephanie looks happy and relaxed

I didn't say there is anything wrong with her post partum body because i don't think there is. But there is a LOT wrong with the way she is choosing to dress it at this event imo.Why emphasize your still swollen abdomen by wearing a cinched waist dress? Why not wear a proper nursing bra?

These are very attainable things for any modern post baby woman, let alone one with means, married to a public figure. Her radiance since the births of her gorgeous babies is endearing and wonderful, no argument.

ETA: There are jeans and leggings made to comfortably fit the bodies of pregnant and post pregnant women. It can be done.

Last edited:
Stéphanie at a Robbie Williams concert in Luxembourg yesterday - not the best cut, but the colour suits her!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
I don't mind the color, it suits her. Neither the shape, it seems confortable and I'm sure the fabric is also agreable. But she should use a good bra, made for postpartum and breastfeeding.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I didn't say there is anything wrong with her post partum body because i don't think there is. But there is a LOT wrong with the way she is choosing to dress it at this event imo.Why emphasize your still swollen abdomen by wearing a cinched waist dress? Why not wear a proper nursing bra?

These are very attainable things for any modern post baby woman, let alone one with means, married to a public figure. Her radiance since the births of her gorgeous babies is endearing and wonderful, no argument.

ETA: There are jeans and leggings made to comfortably fit the bodies of pregnant and post pregnant women. It can be done.

She is emphasising nothing, other than her own style and comfort. The last thing I wanted was anything tight or restrictive around my lower abdomen after each of my c-sections, and obviously she is the same. It is summer and she wore a summery dress. At a concert.

Back
Top Bottom