Herditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie Jewels 2: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tilia C.

Former Moderator
City
O
Country
Germany
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery

222px-Greater_coat_of_arms_of_the_grand-duchy_of_Luxembourg.svg.png

Arms of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Welcome to Grand Duchess Stéphanie Jewels Thread, Part 2

Commencing January 1st, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be me but I had the impression that she has worn it often already. Perhaps because she so often sticks to the other bandeau tiaras (topaz tiara and amethyst tiara(s)) of the family. It goes well with the dress but I would have preferred a more substantial tiara on her. I think she will be able to carry the grander pieces very well.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery

It must be me but I had the impression that she has worn it often already. Perhaps because she so often sticks to the other bandeau tiaras (topaz tiara and amethyst tiara(s)) of the family. It goes well with the dress but I would have preferred a more substantial tiara on her. I think she will be able to carry the grander pieces very well.

I think she could definitely pull off a larger tiara too.

The necklace is stunning.

I’m happy that she is wearing the aquamarine tiara for the first time .

HGD Stephanie wore the aquamarine set at the New Year's Reception 2023. It's the first time that she wears the aquamarine jewels in public. Unfortunately there are no good pictures of her, she's just in the group picture.
https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/reception-du-nouvel-2023-au-palais-grand-ducal

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg has worn the earrings, necklace, and bracelet from aquamarine set but not the tiara I believe.
https://www.thecourtjeweller.com/2020/11/the-evening-earring-luxembourg-aqua.html

It is strange that the Hereditary Grand-Duchess is the single one without the Order of the Golden Lion of the House Nassau plus more modest jewels than Princess Alexandra.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie's tiara appearance of 2023:

Stéphanie wore the Adelaide Sapphire Tiara at New Year's reception yesterday:
Pic

Yes, it's the first time she wears it. Princess Alexandra has already worn it once, at the New Year's gala in 2023. So it was clear that this tiara is not reserved for the GD only.

Is this brooch brand-new or part of the Grand Ducal jewel vault?

Is this brooch brand-new or part of the Grand Ducal jewel vault?
I found, the Emerald Brooch is part of the Grand Ducal jewel vault
Pic

Last edited:
Another picture:

Stephanie usually gets her gala look right, but this is a clear miss for me. The tiara just looks odd, perhaps wearing it at a slight angle would have worked better. The dress is a really bad fit as well.

Hed Grand Duchess Stephanie is not wearing Queen Astrid emerald earrings , but Grand Ducal brooch earrings and bracelet . Why did she wear for the first time this tiara in such a bad way ?

Last edited:
Hed Grand Duchess Stephanie is not wearing Queen Astrid emerald earrings , but Grand Ducal brooch earrings and bracelet . Why did she wear for the first time this tiara in such a bad way ?
She's wearing the emerald earrings too
Stéphanie

Last edited:
Not a good look unfortunately, I agree that placing the tiara a bit more towards the back and tilted might have saved the look at least somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom