Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: January 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 nice articles about the day (with pictures)
Mette-Marit rørt til tårer av ungdommen - Side2
Google Translation

Rørt av elevhistorier - BFK
Google Translation
"She listened earnestly to what I had to say. She is very down to earth and has a big heart. We are fortunate to have such a Crown Prince Couple", says student Kristine A. Sydtskow (20) from Arbeidsinstituttet who shared stories with the Crown Princess.

from the NRF-website with pictures kongehuset.no - Seminar på Sundvolden
Google Translation

picture gallery http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/tLIP...Haakon+Crown+Princess+Mette+Marit/rPd2H2jT_Jj

Last edited:
Today, CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit visit Arbeidsinstituttet in connection with a two-day seminar at Sundvolden Hotel, April 18, 2013.
Arbeidsinstituttet is a local labour institute that offers courses in a number of subjects to young people and one of the projects supported by the CP Couple's Fund.
The CP Couple will, among other things, hear a little about the results of the first seminar day. The couple will also be involved in group discussions and answer questions from four youths from AI.
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3 - Picture 4 - Picture 5 - Picture 6 - Picture 7 -
Picture 8 - Picture 9 - Picture 10 - Picture 11 - Picture 12 - Picture 13 - Picture 14

Helhjertet deltagelse på seminar | ringblad.no
Google Translation

Picture gallery Ledelse for framtiden - framtidens ledere | Facebook
They obviously were in quite a good mood when you look at the pictures at the bottom of the gallery.

I think, it wasn't posted yet:
Mette-Marit et Haakon de Norvège : Le couple princier au boulot et enthousiaste

Certainly better than what she wore to the Dutch inauguration!

Quite a lovely pic indeed. They really love each other

On July 20, 2013, CP Haakon celebrates his 40th birthday. It seems there will be a big party at Skaugum with other Royals invited.

There is a request of the police in Asker and Bærum regarding the establishment of a temporary restricted area over ​​Skaugum from Friday July 19, 2013 from 08:00 to Monday July 22, 2013 at 16:00 local time, as "the event will house many international royalty" :)

article with attached pdf-document Høring - etablering av restriksjonsområde over Skaugum - Luftfartstilsynet
Google Translation

Maybe we could make a seperate thread for their 40th birthdays this year?

The Post realeases 4 anniversary stamps to mark the couple's 40th birthday. They will launch them on June 10.
Posten gir ut frimerker med Kronprinsfamilien - postennorge.no
Google Translation
I think they chose 4 beautiful pictures, among them another 3 generation-picture with King Harald, CP Haakon and Princess Ingrid Alexandra, we haven't seen before. :flowers:

Last edited:
Haakon and Mette-Marit have been on a party some time in the last week
Picture on the currrent Se og Hør-cover

another picture http://instagram.com/p/au2qr8CKiF/# (the woman with the blue blazer looks like Mette-Marit's sister Kristin...?)

Last edited:
There is one thing in the blue blazered Lady's face that looks a lot like MM !

Tonight, CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit attend the Bislett Games 2013, June 13.
The Bislett Games are annual track and field event at the Bislett Stadion in Oslo and are part of the IAAF Diamond League.
Picture @larslier | Moro med en kongelig ved sin side #bislettgames| Webstagram
APA Picture APA-PictureDesk

So Princess Astrid was not with them :(

ADD: another picture @stinesanderengen | Har det helt greit på Bislett | Webstagram

more pictures from the Bislett Games in this (mixed) gallery Le prince héritier Haakon et la princesse Mette-Marit de Norvège spectateurs de la Diamond League à ...

I didn't find the thread about the "Tall Ships Races", so I post this here: there is a photo-gallery with some very good pictures - also some about the holidayhouse of the CP-couple in Dvergsoya:

g_The Tall Ships Races

Last edited:
Now the Crown Prince family has summer vacation, and parts of it they will spend in Dvergsøya (Kristiansand), said Deputy Communications Director Sven Gjeruldsen to NTB.
KONGEFAMILIEN - Sommerglede på Skaugum - Side2
Google Translation

There is written: "...Princess Ingrid Alexandra (9) and Prince Sverre Magnus (6) is now finished with respectively 3 and 2 class at Jansløkka primary school in Asker..." I would like to ask, is this good mark in Norway? In primary school?
In Hungary there are not good marks, by us is the 1 the worst, than comes 2, 3, 4 and the 5 is the best. So 3 and 2 are by us not "respectively".

There is written: "...Princess Ingrid Alexandra (9) and Prince Sverre Magnus (6) is now finished with respectively 3 and 2 class at Jansløkka primary school in Asker..." I would like to ask, is this good mark in Norway? In primary school?
In Hungary there are not good marks, by us is the 1 the worst, than comes 2, 3, 4 and the 5 is the best. So 3 and 2 are by us not "respectively".

I think you have misunderstood the meaning of the word ' respectively' . I don't know if they are good marks in Norway but respectively means :referring to each person or thing mentioned In order in which they are mentioned. It just says their marks not that they have finished this year with respectable grades.

I think you have misunderstood the meaning of the word ' respectively' . I don't know if they are good marks in Norway but respectively means :referring to each person or thing mentioned In order in which they are mentioned. It just says their marks not that they have finished this year with respectable grades.

Ok, thanks, I didn't understand it good. But anybody else know if this marks are good or not? I don't know the schoolsystem in Norway, do they have lot of to learn in this age or is the education with more play, game?

Oh fortimo, that was a mistake of Google Translation :sad:
The article says that they have finished now 3. and 2. class, so they will going on with 4. class (Ingrid Alexandra) and 3. class (Sverre Magnus) after the summer holidays. It has nothing to do with their marks :flowers:

Oh fortimo, that was a mistake of Google Translation :sad:
The article says that they have finished now 3. and 2. class, so they will going on with 4. class (Ingrid Alexandra) and 3. class (Sverre Magnus) after the summer holidays. It has nothing to do with their marks :flowers:

Ok, thanks, I should use other translator... :p

Ok, thanks, I should use other translator... :p

If you ever find a good translator for Norwegian-English, please tell. It's so hard sometimes to understand articles only with Google translation :sad: So often I need to check the original article to get the sense of a sentence...

I am confused. If she is 9 and he is 6, how come she is only one year ahead of him in school?

I am confused. If she is 9 and he is 6, how come she is only one year ahead of him in school?

She is 9, but he is already 7 years old (turning 8 in December). The article got it wrong...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
At the current Se og Hør-Cover are pictures of CP Mette-Marit, her mother Marit and Marius, the headline says:
Guest of honour at family wedding
Emotional Mette-Marit
The mother borrowed dress
(the reddish/white dress we have seen on Mette-Marit several times)
Marius bigger than mom

This is the cover: http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/706/s4rb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom