Guess the sex of Princess Máxima's 3rd baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will it be?

• Boy

Votes: 122 55.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 86 39.3%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for another girl although I have nothing against little boys!

I think it's will be a boy because maxima is very beautiful in her pregnancy this time.

I have a question, if the baby is a boy her will be before Amalia in the law of
succession to the throne?

Paula** said:

i dont know but Amalia still as future Queen after her father and their mother, grandmother Beatrix we have wait and see what happpened when Maxima delivery of their thrid child in April whether girl or boy

Paula** said:

No, a boy doesn't change her position in the line to the throne :flowers:

I voted for a baby boy.

tosca_van_oranje said:
Ancient Chinese Birth Chart Calculator

Legend says that the data used for this formula is from chart that has been buried in a tomb near Beijing for almost 700 years and the original is now in the Beijing Institute of Science. By crossing the month a child was conceived with the age of the mother at conception, the sex of the child can be determined. This chart is said to be 93% accurate. Try it and see.

http://mistupid.com/zodiac/cbirthchart.htm
maxima is 35
if the child is concived in july its a boy if its in augustus its a girl.....

Thank you, that was amazing, I've tried with my 3 children and it did work!!!

I voted boy i just have a feeling it will be a little boy. I think Mary will have a boy but Letizia will have a girl

Princes Mamima and Princess Mary of Denmark

:sad: Princess Maxima of Holland and Princess Mary of Denmark should be very cautios with their pregnancies; miscarriages are looming around them, during the middle and latter part of their pregnancies they should cease wearing high heel shoes.

I voted for girl; a boy would be nice, but they seem to be very good at having little girls. Whatever sex it is, it will be one lucky beautiful baby. :lol:

Voted for a boy, would love to see the two girls have a brother.

I have great feeling that the baby will be a boy.

kdt13 said:
50% it will become a girl

Well statistically the chances to get a boy is higer than to get a girl. The reason why ppl think that its 50% is that more male children dies than female children.
So statistically they have higher chances to get a boy (but I hope for a girl myself:flowers: )

betina said:
Well statistically the chances to get a boy is higer than to get a girl. The reason why ppl think that its 50% is that more male children dies than female children.
So statistically they have higher chances to get a boy (but I hope for a girl myself:flowers: )

correct me if i'm wrong but i think scientifically, the chances for a couple to have a girl is actually higher than having a baby boy. x-sperms (ones that create females) survive better; y-sperms (the boy makers) don't survive as well especially in acidic conditions and also they last for only about 48hours while the x ones last up to 72hours.

moby said:
correct me if i'm wrong but i think scientifically, the chances for a couple to have a girl is actually higher than having a baby boy. x-sperms (ones that create females) survive better; y-sperms (the boy makers) don't survive as well especially in acidic conditions and also they last for only about 48hours while the x ones last up to 72hours.

But if you see the statistic there are more boys than girsl born into the world :)

Well, I think she will have another girl, Beatrix had 3 sons, Maxima will have 3 girls. But I don't care, either will make me happy.:flowers:

It's natural that almost everybody want a boy beacuse they have 2 girls, but the chances of have a girl and a boy in each pregnancy are equal, and they have already 2 girls, so I think It willl be another girl, it runs in the family, and prince WA seems to make more girls than boys.
And another quote, pincess Maxima has that rounded belly that she had in her 2 last pregnancys, so it will be for sure that she is going to have another girl.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a boy, but let's not keep our hopes up....recent research suggests that smokers are more likely to have daughters..WA and Maxima, it's well documented, at least used to smoke like chimneys..

Though I knew they both smoke I never knew they were heavy smokers. Where did you get that information Olga?

Marengo said:
Though I knew they both smoke I never knew they were heavy smokers. Where did you get that information Olga?
It's well known the duo at least used to have the habit of smoking. It's well documented by the paparazzi over the years, both of them smoking during lunch on skiing trips, on vacation, you name it. THere was also the one leaked footage that Maxima and WA privately shot after Amalia's birth, where, at one point, when the camera's on Amalia, there is a clear sound of someone in the back ground using a cigarette lighter and later on smoke blowing into the room. Not to mention the evidence on WA's teeth on one of the first pictures of him, Maxima and Amaia as a family. Need I go on? Don't know if they smoke this day and age though, sure hope not.

Maxima is one of my favorite crown princesses, I hope she stops smoking it hasn't done anything for her aging process. Anyway, is she pregnant again, didn't she just have a girl recently?

Lamyah said:
Maxima is one of my favorite crown princesses, I hope she stops smoking it hasn't done anything for her aging process.
ok, waitaminute. I know she <used> to be a smoker. But there's no evidence in at least the past two years I think, that she's smoking still. Especially since she's been pregnant now three times in a span of 4 years. So let's assume she quit.

Lamyah said:
Anyway, is she pregnant again, didn't she just have a girl recently?
Yes she is. It's hard to keep the score, isn't it, with the current Euro royal baby boom :lol:

Isn't it also true that pilots have a higher possibility to get girls to? Something to do with the altitude? Prince Bernhard was a pilot and only got girls, Willem-Alexander is a pilot to, and two girls thus far.

According to the gossip magazines it will be a boy, how they know is not clear as the crownprincely couple claims they didn't know the sex of their two other children before birth, and it is most likely they don't want to know the sex of this child before it is born either.

But Marengo! Gossip magazines know everything, didn't you know? :lol::ROFLMAO:

I find this pilot thing very interesting. Something I should tell a friend of mine who's dating a pilot! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom