Grand Ducal Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations: June 30-July 1, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favourite photo is photo of the Princess Alexandra posted by mandyy:) I remember when she was so small and now ... what a beauty young lady she is:)

At which hour the gala of the evening is starting ? do you think that we can have sooner some pics ?

adelaide said:
At which hour the gala of the evening is starting ? do you think that we can have sooner some pics ?
the Duke of Braganza always looks so proud of his wife, they make a nice couple IMO, she looks very down to earth and beautiful. Unfortunatly no better pictures of Noor and Hamzah
From REX

Attachments

• 595289L.jpg
    595289L.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 595289R.jpg
    595289R.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,006
  • 595289S.jpg
    595289S.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
The first picture from the silver couple. No tiara´s! (Reuters via Yahoo)

Wow, another beautiful gown for Maria Teresa! I prefered the white one, though.

I don't like these dress... I liked that white more too.

One more..I dont like her dress either :p

If MT hasn't tiara, other woyal ladies won't have it too, yes?

did the boys and princess alexandra went today to the opening of the museum??? I've seen no pictures..

Heiress Victoria said:
did the boys and princess alexandra went today to the opening of the museum??? I've seen no pictures..

I think only guillaume went. I am not sure, thougth.

Mary looks radiant but Frederik, too....The pic of Haakon and Frederik proves their friendship is reall and storng...It´s nice to see...

adelaide said:

Adelaide, it's set to start at 20.30 CEST.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I suppose so. 5 years ago ladies weren't wearing tiaras either.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/465821-post15.html

Fantastic, LCM, your reaserch. The pic of five years ago is very funny, we can see W.A and Felipe alone, whithout their respective wife !:)

I'm very stressed to see the Princes of Asturias. I'm waiting the shots exactly a kid is waiting his gift for his birthday:p

Alexandra looks very nice, lovely colour!
Mathilde1286 said:
By the way, happy birthday, LaChicaMadrilena!
Thank you Mathilde!!!:)

Last edited:
Bigger version please! Mathilde looks great:)
Maybe dress could be longer ahead...

Last edited:
Cant say that I really like Mathilde's dress.

Princess Alexandra has such class and elegance and she's only 15! She looks beautiful in her pink-purpleish gown. I love how it's a classy dress that still looks her age because of the color. :)

soCal girl said:
Princess Alexandra has such class and elegance and she's only 15! She looks beautiful in her pink-purpleish gown. I love how it's a classy dress that still looks her age because of the color. :)

I agree! She is a really beautiful girl. Someone to watch out for in the next few years.

Princess Alexandra is a stunning beauty. You would never say she's only 15.

Back
Top Bottom