General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Btw, yes its not widely used name. Its also possible that Newborn's parent's grandmother's name is Mona[/QUOTE]

My thoughts so too, probably sheikh Saeeds mother I guess. Or also can be maktoums grandma.

Was Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum’s mom the second wife of her father?
This is because in the list of her siblings it says Aisha bint Maktoum is the eldest sister of all?
Or is it he married both women in the same year?

Okay,any clues on options open for Futaim,Salama and Shamma could be?

And what about Saeed bin Mohammed? I never hear anything about him.

Also I think I’d be nice if one of Hinds remaining Daughters marry outside the emirates. Like Sheikha Futaim marrying Sheikh Khalifa of Qatar. Just a thought.

That would be nice. Also a show of reconciliation.
But I doubt it as doesn’t MBZ have issues with them?
If Dubai wants to be more independent and shore up power, they should. But it’s a gamble for sure. Their daughter would be trapped there if things turned sour.

And also Mo’s sister married the former ruler of Qatar but fled after the current rulers grandfather took power.
I don’t think he would trust them that much?

Zayed bin MBZ could be a good option for Futaim; their of similar age.

I have since pis of Futaim with MBZ as a child. How cute if he ends up being her Father in law.

There is also Khalid bin Mansour Al Thani,I think he’s related to Mohammed bin Rashid.

Btw, yes its not widely used name. Its also possible that Newborn's parent's grandmother's name is Mona

My thoughts so too, probably sheikh Saeeds mother I guess. Or also can be maktoums grandma.[/QUOTE]

Sheikh Saeed's mother name is Moza

Hello !!!
Any when infromation or tea about Maktoum and Maryam? I love her account, full of varied species of animals. She seems like a true animal lover. So, I am a bit curious about her. I know the general stuff. But whats knew, does anybody know?

Are the daughters of sheikh Mo always travelling in huge groups? Also the fact that they are always travelling in long streches. Damn. Aint anyone of them bothered about their studies?

That would be nice. Also a show of reconciliation.
But I doubt it as doesn’t MBZ have issues with them?
If Dubai wants to be more independent and shore up power, they should. But it’s a gamble for sure. Their daughter would be trapped there if things turned sour.

And also Mo’s sister married the former ruler of Qatar but fled after the current rulers grandfather took power.
I don’t think he would trust them that much?

Zayed bin MBZ could be a good option for Futaim; their of similar age.

I have since pis of Futaim with MBZ as a child. How cute if he ends up being her Father in law.

I dont think Zayed and Futaim will marry. Zayed will marry an Al Nahyan girl for sure. Futaim will marry an Al Maktoum too, or another royal relative of her who resides in Dubai. Futaim's groom won't be that high status Sheikh. I wonder if she has chosen anyone like Mahra did.

For her Al Thani cousins, they live in Dubai, there is no problem with marrying them in terms of politics, they aren't connected that much with current Qatari ruler. UAE doesn't care much about Qatar now. Khalid and Ahmed are from same mother, may be they are from emirati or non-emirati mother. Hamdan is Iraqi mother's son, not sure about Rashid bin Mansoor Al Thani.

Are the daughters of sheikh Mo always travelling in huge groups? Also the fact that they are always travelling in long streches. Damn. Aint anyone of them bothered about their studies?

They are waiting to be married off and be mothers. They have money, and I don’t think mama hind encouraged them to study and be influential in their home country. Like Sheikha Moza(Qatar)’s daughter. They are influential in Qatar and are married.

They are waiting to be married off and be mothers. They have money, and I don’t think mama hind encouraged them to study and be influential in their home country. Like Sheikha Moza(Qatar)’s daughter. They are influential in Qatar and are married.

Anyone can want to be married off whether they studied or not. Its upto them what they wants! Hessa, daughter of Hind studied, but she is also private. Hamdan also didn't do bachelors, is that too for marriage? Nothing to do with their mom. Maryam 1 also completed bachelors, but she do nothing. Obviously they care only about their personal lives, they seem careless for their country in many terms. If they are only waiting for marriage, they won't marry in late 20s. Al Nahyan girls are mostly higher educated but all are not influential too. It varies person to person.

Last edited:
Can someone list granchildren of Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid? Based on the video posted on instagram Sheikha Hissa is expecting her first child

Can someone list granchildren of Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid? Based on the video posted on instagram Sheikha Hissa is expecting her first child

Which video?
It’s not a surprise that her and Mahra are pregnant

From his official wife, only Hissa is married and she is pregnant now.

His non-royal Emirati wife (Fatima) has 2 daughters and one son. That wife's daughter Shamma is married to an Abdullah bin Marwan Al Qasimi and they have 1 daughter named Fatima and 1 son named Mohammed.

Last edited:
Wait why does everybody here says that sheikha and maryam ll mrm are very rude and full of themselves, do u guys have evidence or is it just another rumor u heard on these forrums??

Is Rashid bin Ahmed (the one who’s married to Natalie and has daughters Alia and Hessa with her) a brother of Latifah bint Ahmed bin Juma or is he a son of a different Ahmed?

Is Rashid bin Ahmed (the one who’s married to Natalie and has daughters Alia and Hessa with her) a brother of Latifah bint Ahmed bin Juma or is he a son of a different Ahmed
Yes, they are siblings. Children of Ahmed bin Maktoum bin Juma, brother of Sheikha Hind

Who could be a potential husband for Hind bint Saeed the granddaughter of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed?

Is Sheikha Majida Al Maktoum engaged or married?

Saw Majid in wedding celebrations of MBZ daughter.
Seems like all is fine now?

That's not a wedding celebration, if I'm not mistaken it's a Ramadan iftar hosted by crown prince Khalid mbz for hamdan and his group

Who could be a potential husband for Hind bint Saeed the granddaughter of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed?
Maybe Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed al Maktoum, but I feel like they can find a better suitor for her

He was not in wedding. He was seen in regular Majlis.
MBZ's daughter's quran signing was arranged in her paternal grandfather hamdan bin Mohammed's palace. Only Hamdan bin Mohammed descendants were there.
Majid is seen with his family since last year.

Back
Top Bottom