Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 7: September 2021 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haakon is gonna Haakon. The question is will he become any more sedate when he's on the throne? (And is he getting it all out now? In which case we can hope for a non-Philippe, perhaps.)

Awaiting the pic of Mike in Zara's hat...

I like the fact that Peter Phillips wore a blue shirt with a white collar. I have seen him in the past wear a blue shirt with a white collar.

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix photographed for an interview to Danish Billed Bladet this week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Just for fun, do we have a list of royal men who wear a signet ring? Few I’m tracking are:

The Prince of Wales
Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark
Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark
Prince Michael of Kent
Jack Brooksbank

I’m sure I’m missing many.

Just for fun, do we have a list of royal men who wear a signet ring? Few I’m tracking are:

The Prince of Wales
Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark
Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark
Prince Michael of Kent
Jack Brooksbank

I’m sure I’m missing many.

The Duke of Edinburgh wore his father's. As you can see, many of them are related. (Everybody except Jack, actually.)

LadyFinn, From which men's hat company does King Carl XVI Gustaf purchase his hats?

I've started referring to Edo as His Elegance. I have never seen him look anything other than amazing since he was first sighted with Beatrice.

Last edited:
It was a funny Thread about Royal Men wearing wrong clothes or shoes. ...
But now you are writing about comunor husbands of Royal ladies who are not royal Men. Sad and not funny anymore.

I've started referring to Edo as His Elegance. I have never seen him look anything other than amazing since he was first sighted with Beatrice.

I certainly agree. Both his parents are also extremely well turned-out dressers so I am sure they taught him well at a very young age.

Fashion and style of Royal Men is not for Edo ! He will always look perfect , nothing funny!

Is it happening?

Have we finally found a sharp dressed gentleman? :cool:

But remind me, please. He hasn't got a royal title or has he?
No, he is just like Tim Laurence and Mike Tindall, Peter Phillips, etc. We count the spouses of royal men so in fairness I would have to say that the male partners should get to share of the congratulations and cries of quelle hourer as they present themselves.

It was a funny Thread about Royal Men wearing wrong clothes or shoes. ...
But now you are writing about comunor husbands of Royal ladies who are not royal Men. Sad and not funny anymore.
As above. If we can write about commoners married to royalty (Catherine, Princess William and Sophie, Princess Edward). So, if it's fun to right about non-royal female spouses it is only fair to write about non-royal male spouses. Fortunately, Edo is both rich and (minorly) aristocratic.

We have no problem discussing the non-royal men married to the Princesses of Monaco, nor their children and grandchildren. So fairs fair!

Back
Top Bottom