Death of HI&RH Archduke Felix (1916 - 6 September 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Archduke Felix's funeral took place last week, on Saturday 1 October at Muri.
The funeral was attended by the late Archduke's children, in-laws and grandchildren, his sisters-in-law Archduchess Margherita of Austria-Este, Archduchess Yolande and Archduchess Anna-Gabriele, several other Archduches among whom were Archduke Karl, Archduke Carl Christian with his wife Archduchess Marie Astrid, Archduchess Andrea (Hereditary Countess of Neipperg), the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha von und zu Liechtenstein.

Die Habsburger kehren nach Hause zurück « Planet-Vienna.com
ERZHERZOG FELIX VON ÖSTERREICH FEIERLICH IN DER SCHWEIZ BEIGESETZT « Tiroler Journal
Abschied vom letzten Kaisersohn in der Klosterkirche Muri - Freiamt - Aargau - Aargauer Zeitung

I see that Archduchess Margaritha was able to attend this funeral, so health reasons might not have been the reason for her absence in Vienna. But I might be reading too much in these things of course.

I see that Archduchess Margaritha was able to attend this funeral, so health reasons might not have been the reason for her absence in Vienna. But I might be reading too much in these things of course.
She also attended the Wedding of Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia in Ptsdam. And for AD Otto she attended the first Reqium at Pöcking

Archduchess Virdis is the youngest daughter of Archduke Felix. Who is her husband?

Back
Top Bottom