Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, Nobel fashion choices were Victoria's maternity fashions.

Sack dress was definitely the theme for Victoria's pregnancy. Ill fitted sack dresses, bad tights and a ponytail. I definitely got the feel that she was not happy or comfortable being pregnant.

Sack dress was definitely the theme for Victoria's pregnancy. Ill fitted sack dresses, bad tights and a ponytail. I definitely got the feel that she was not happy or comfortable being pregnant.

I agree with you but I believe the opposite - she was so happy & comfi about being pregnant that she kind of let herself go.

To me Victoria looked to feel just great the whole pregnancy time. She was radiant and fresh on her last work event, just 38 hours before she gave birth. And she dressed just the way I thought she would - she wanted to feel comfortable, the fashion wasn´t the most important thing to her.

I know that sone of crown princess victoria's pieces are from the Swedish based H&M but I was just wondering what pieces abd what are the other brands that she wears? I shop at H&M and maybe I share pieces with crown princess Victoria?

September 4 2015:

1 2

She looks great! Lovely color and interesting design. I love her hairstyle as well. It's great to see her so happy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
now we know why she was choosing more ample (and sometimes ill fitting) clothing as of late! :) wow, victoria's bump is already starting to show in those pictures...

why are victoria and the queen in long dresses and sofia is in a short cocktail dress? did no one warn her that this evening reception needed long dress?

APA-PictureDesk
Can it be that she and CP are only in the welcoming party but not the dinner?

My guess is she is 3 or 4 months along that's why it's showing up in that dress so well.

LaRae

(..)

Anyway will be interesting to see what she wears from this point on.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
now we know why she was choosing more ample (and sometimes ill fitting) clothing as of late! :) wow, victoria's bump is already starting to show in those pictures...

why are victoria and the queen in long dresses and sofia is in a short cocktail dress? did no one warn her that this evening reception needed long dress?

APA-PictureDesk

At the Sweden Dinners in 2013 and 2014 Victoria wore a short dress and queen Silvia a long dress - because the dress code at the invitation gives the ladies a choice to wear a long or a short dress. And because some of the guests are wearing a short dress, it is polite from the royal family that some of the royal ladies wears a short dress too.

Victoria looks great
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/R...885_GF10000193406_RTRMADP_3_SWEDEN-ROYALS.JPG
And happy
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/51/da/51da4e227b54493da0c2fe10a5d1c5ef/annan/1560@80.jpg

Last edited:
That is a very beautiful dress. And the mom to be in it is beaming.

She looks so happy! I like the dress, but not fond of the hairstyle.

Beautiful dress! It is very similar to Madeleine's pre wedding sequin dress! She looks great!

She looks Fabulous!!!! She must be so relieved to finally be able to wear clothes that are both comfortable AND stylish again! She is wearing a beautiful dress to match her huge smile.

Posts about pregnancy troubles, health and age problems have been removed as speculative and off-topic - please stay on topic of this thread - thank you!

Victoria looked nice and her hair was nicely styled.
The dress, it's nice and wore it well.

At the Sweden Dinners in 2013 and 2014 Victoria wore a short dress and queen Silvia a long dress - because the dress code at the invitation gives the ladies a choice to wear a long or a short dress. And because some of the guests are wearing a short dress, it is polite from the royal family that some of the royal ladies wears a short dress too.

Victoria looks great
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/R...885_GF10000193406_RTRMADP_3_SWEDEN-ROYALS.JPG
And happy
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/51/da/51da4e227b54493da0c2fe10a5d1c5ef/annan/1560@80.jpg

Has she worn this dress previously?

I'm not a fan of the design, though I love the colour and it suits Victoria. I also love her hair here as well, it's rather elegant. She looks positively glowing, and Daniel looks proud too. :D

According to Expressen, Victoria's dress is from Adrianna Papell:
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/0e/49/0e49d24627c04b2f9c1e4d94c09c4465/1560@80.jpg

Victoria wore in February a short version of the dress:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Which was obviously bought from Milagro de Nahrin shop in Stockholm, where the royal ladies have bought their Pronovias dresses:
https://www.facebook.com/milagroden...0.1441402974./945946488752147/?type=3&theater
The dress in different colour at Adrianna Papell's website
Cap Sleeve Beaded Cocktail Dress - Adrianna Papell

Not a huge fan of the dress but Victoria looks great in it because she is beaming with happiness.

(..)
On the dress note, I've seen the dress in blue silver and a short version in rose and gold, but I haven't seen one this colour. She looks wonderful, her hair a masterpiece and her jewellery perfect.

But let's be honest here, she could wear a sack and look great because she and Daniel are so happy.

i understand, so each year one of the royal ladies wears short dress due to this? (i guess previously victoria was the most junior female royal attending, so she had to be the one in short dress but now that sofia is part of the family she can be the one in short dress...)

(..) But the dress and overall look is beautiful even without the glow.

I don' t like the dress but what ever she is so happy.

I was doing a spot of online shopping last evening, and this dress popped up on on the Lord and Taylor site- $107USD for the short version.

September 4 2015:

1 2

She looks great! Lovely color and interesting design. I love her hairstyle as well. It's great to see her so happy.
Fantastic. I love seeing two so radiantly happy people and yes I love her dress, hair etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom