Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Post-Wedding "Sweden" Tour: 2010-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Program for the visit to Gotland today:
09.30 Visit to Polhem Farm Tingstäde with display of Christopher Polhem childhood.
11.00 Opening Seminar for specially invited, Polhem 350 years at Wisby Strand.
12.00 Victoria and Daniel go along with Christopher Polhem via Almedalen to Gotland Museum.
12.30 Preview of the exhibition Christopher Polhem 350 years
13.00 Lunch with 90 specially invited guests, Bildsten Hall, Museum of Gotland.
14.00 Inauguration of Christopher Polhem exhibition, Phenomena Alen Science Centre. The exhibition will be inaugurated by HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and HRH Prince Daniel. 15.00 The exhibition is opened and displayed to the public.
15.00 Visit to Haim 2, accommodation for unaccompanied asylum seeking young people. Meeting with staff and young people.
16.00 Visit to the University of Gotland.
19.00 Dinner at the residence around 50 Gotland guests are invited to dinner at the residence, hosted by the governor.

Komplettprogram för Kronprinsessparets besök på Gotland - Länsstyrelsen i Gotlands län

Victoria and Prince Daniel arrived to Gotland already yesterday and finally "opened" the wedding gifts they received from islanders . "Our gift is that they should come here and enjoy a time of their own", says Ake Svensson, who received the pair as they landed in Visby yesterday morning.
Nyheter - helagotland.se - Daniel och Victoria fick ett dygn för sig själva
Google Translate

Video of Victoria and Daniel in Tingstäde this morning:
HelaGotland WebbTV
Photos:
Sång och sol för Victoria och Daniel - Nyheter P4 Gotland | Sveriges Radio
From today, visiting the childhood home of Christopher Polhem, the seminar Polhem 350 years
Scanpix Norge

Last edited:
Crown Princes Victoria is...

...so sweet...:flowers:

A photogallery from yesterday

PPE Agency

It's nice to see Victoria looking so happy and relaxed these days, I've been looking through some old pic of her and there is a real difference in her. In these PPE pics she's glowing.

Daniel seems more relaxed too, which is great. Victoria and Daniel are very lucky to have found each other. These are the best pics I've seen of the couple. Thanks for posting Marika86!

There's no doubt that they are very much in love. I hope it will last. ;)

great pics and huge. i love them. thank u:flowers:

Ruthieviews above mirrors my opinion to a "T". How refreshing to see a royal show her love. The British are so stiff that it ruined Kate and William's wedding.

Småland

From the Facebook of DaveArt (David Gunnarsson, helmet artist and painter who paints with airbrush technic icehockey goalies' masks) on 1st April:

#fbf #flashbackfriday I will always remember the day when The Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel came and visited me in the DaveArt Studio... We painted airbrush together and I also had a cool gift for them..??? The whole local school came to welcome them??
https://www.facebook.com/DAVEARTcom...11336919818/10154074393549819/?type=1&theater

Time flies, 5 years already from that visit on 1st April 2011.
http://3951-presscdn-28-25.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/gunnarsson-770x470.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom