Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Post-Wedding "Sweden" Tour: 2010-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lyric soprano Negar Zarassi writes in her blog about singing Victoria and Daniel Westling at ”Residenset” in Gothenburg on 17th March.
Photos too
Kungligt kul! | Negar Zarassi

Since the thread about the visit in Smaland is still closed I put the first photos here

Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in Smaland, south of Sweden. March 31, 2011

BelgaPicture - Category details

Victoria and Daniel visited Skeppshult bicycle factory. Two and a half year old Isabelle, daughter of owner and CEO Jonas Andersson, presented the Princess with flowers. Baby sister Elvira is seen in the background.
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia

CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA AND PRINCE DANIEL VISIT SMALAND - BelgaPicture

Kronprinsessan Victoria och prins Daniel i Gislaveds kommun - Gislaveds kommun
Cykelfabrik fick celebert besök - nu
To develop dialysis facilities have Ryhov County Hospital now completed a special pavilion for self-dialysis.
Daniel inaugurated the pavilion.
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
They met some of the patients
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
Daniel got the shirt of the icehockey team HV71 at the inauguration.
Scanpix Norge
Jönköping | Jnytt.se | Nyheter | Nyheter | HV-kuppen mot Prins Daniel

Jönköping | Jnytt.se | Bildspel | Se bilder från kronprinsessparets besök i Jönköping!
Fint besök i länet - Nyheter P4 Jönköping | Sveriges Radio

They visited Småland Music and Theatre. Freya musical theater is a permanent part of Småland's Music and Theatre and has music and theatrical activities for and with young people with various degrees of autism, ADHD or other disabilities.

Last edited:
Daniel lives every day with his kidney disease. Like all who have a transplant he must accept the fear that your body one day reject the new organ. At the hospital in Jönköping Daniel met Sylvia Eklund, who has just hit by this. She is waiting for a transplant second time now. Daniel told her about his own fears and explained that he just has to to live one day at a time.
Prinsen avslöjar sin stora rädsla - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
Daniel said that it was a great pleasure for him to inaugurate the pavilion. On the way out to the car he told Aftonbladet:I believe that this pavilion means a lot to patients. Very much.
Daniel berättar om sjukdomen | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Yesterday evening at the dinner:
victoria_und_daniel-von-schweden-beim-dinner-in-jnkpingcrown-princess-victoria-772998 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be

Victoria and Daniel visited school Stadsgårdsskolan in Råslätt, and discussed with students in 8th class. Råslätt is an area with many different nationalities and.
"Ett coolt par" - Nyheter P4 Jönköping | Sveriges Radio
Victoria och Daniel på Råslätt - nutidningen
smalandprinz-daniel-besucht-eine-schule-in-raslatt-010411-2011-besuch-besu-772993 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be

Jag älskar er oh ni odödliga | anndahs

Victoria and Daniel visited David Gunnarsson, helmet artist and painter. David showed airbrush technic he uses on icehockey goalies' masks.
Scanpix Norge

Victoria and Daniel visited furniture factory Svensson.
Scanpix Norge

Kronprinsessan Viktoria och Prins Daniel har besökt länet - Länsstyrelsen i Jönköpings län

Victoria and Daniel and 250 invited guests took part in a seminar on innovation at Linnaeus University in Växjö. Also swedish astronaut Christer Fuglesang attended.
Välbesökt innovationsseminarium på Linnéuniversitetet - Linnéuniversitetet - Lnu.se

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel visited Kronoberg Cultural Heritage Park / Museum of Småland. They found out about project Embrace, with a focus on Swedish-American art past and present. Embrace connects American emigration to today's immigration in Sweden.
Scanpix Norge
They were given a Glass Tree as a wedding gift. Glass designer Nina Westman talked about her artistic thoughts on ice glass.
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge
"Victoria and Daniel" as the leaves of the tree
Scanpix Norge

During Victoria´s and Daniel´s visit to Jönköping yesterday Destination Jönköping announced upcoming events. When Victoria heard about the Popadelica festival at the Huskvarna Park she became very interested and this morning it was clear that Victoria and Daniel will attend the festival on 7th May.
Kronprinsessan o Prinsen till Popa! | Popadelica - en strålande festival i Huskvarna Folkets Park 7 maj 2011

Videos from Friday:
Nyheterna Växjö: Kronprinsessparet till Lammhult - TV4 Play
Prinsessparet besökte skolan - Smålandsnytt | SVT Play

Who says that royals are cold and distant, Daniel embraces the artistic counselor Lixuan An.
Smp
More nice photos from yesterday here:
Kronobergarna överlämnade sin bröllopsgåva - Smp

Arriving to Linnéuniversitetet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtpY-ZygaF0&NR=1

Last edited:
Thanks to all for posting the links and information about the travel.

I missing pics from dinner yesterday evening in Växjö!

All these pictures are truely beautiful, seeing them so often lately is lovely. I do hope they pop over here at some point.

Thanks for the pics:)
I love seeing them together.
I still have my fingers crossed for a visit over here:)

I notice in this visit, and in several of the others, that Daniel apparently is very sensitive to the cold. A result of his kidney problem perhaps? I would think he would wear thermal underwear under his suits to help keep him warm. Or at least much better warmth retaining coats. It looks strange to see him appearing cold while Victoria does not even have a coat on.

I notice in this visit, and in several of the others, that Daniel apparently is very sensitive to the cold. A result of his kidney problem perhaps? I would think he would wear thermal underwear under his suits to help keep him warm. Or at least much better warmth retaining coats. It looks strange to see him appearing cold while Victoria does not even have a coat on.

His clothes are not a problem, as the majority of people know about that he has a kidney transplant and must be careful.

Blått + svart = snyggt | Ebbas Blogg | svt.se
Piffig prinsessa i knallfärger | Ebbas Blogg | svt.se

Landshövding Kristina bloggar: Innovationsseminarium i närvaro av Kronprinsessan Victoria och Prins Daniel

From Saturday:
Isopix gallery

One photo from the reception governor Sven Lindgren offered in honor of Victoria and Daniel and 30 guests.
Prins Daniel på Twitter | Reklambyrån Wilson Creative i Kalmar är extra bra på kreativ kommunikation riktad till den yngre generationen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom