Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have loved all the jewelry she's worn so far but the ruby and diamonds and especially the hair clips are my favourites.

Those hair clips are stunning. I would love to see them worn as brooches also. I love the pearl earrings from tonight also!

Absolutely love the hair clips! :wub: They are stunning indeed and the pearl drop earrings, too!

Mary seems to be wearing that large diamond ring on right hand I have been noticing since her 40th. Can anyone work there picture magic and get a good close up?

:previous:I just noticed the same and was wondering about that BIG ring
Love all her earrings on this trip.
A few more necklaces would have been nice.

I'm not too crazy about the style of her updo, but those ruby hairpins just look so beautiful against her dark hair.

I rather like the ruby hairpieces; they look very beautiful.
The hairstyle is not spectacular (as some of heir previous ones), but not bad either.

rubies & Frelinghighness - I, too, am wondering about the diamond ring that Mary has been wearing on her right hand while in South Korea. Does anyone know anything about it and are there any closeup (HQ) pictures available? It looks like it will be a stunning piece.

Mary has been wearing the ring for several months but there never seems to be a great picture to get a close up!

the era rings are stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell what the larger stones are; diamonds, topaz? Whatever they are, they're really beautiful.

We have seen these many times, they must be one of her faves and I agree they are beautiful and I always say I think they are morganite....just my opinion...

A somewhat clearer view of the ring she first wore to DC and Maryland last Feb. 27, 2012. She wore it on May 10 and May 14. Looks like a clear stone (diamonds or white topaz) with a diamond halo setting. The band also has pave-set diamonds but doesn't go all the way around.

whiteringsideview.jpg
clearstonehaloring.jpg

Photos heavily cropped

Mary certainly has some stunning jewelry pieces. The ones that were posted in the last few posts are simply gorgeous (and not too gaudy either, which helps a great deal).

Oh Ayvee, you always do such a great job. I think this is a diamond and she recieved it for her bday. (not that I know this I'm just sayin)

Thank you to those who have posted closeups of Mary's jewels while in Korea. I just love her earrings, especially the pearls, and the ruby set.
A somewhat clearer view of the ring she first wore to DC and Maryland last Feb. 27, 2012.
ooo, thank you! :flowers: The ring looks beautiful, as expected! What is the consensus on the shape of the centre stone?

And, is there any way I might enlarge the photos you provided? (Sorry if this question is silly.)

Last edited by a moderator:
My top 5 is : 6;5;12;2;10.
I don't like1; 4, and the long drope pearls in 9.

Can someone find a closeup look at Mary's earrings from the christening? The look like blue topaz or aquamarine to me...or could they be pearls?

http://i48.tinypic.com/o0nxj5.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/nuge8.jpg

There is a line of diamonds with a blue oval stone at the bottom. It's from Diane von Furstenberg for H.Stern Jewelry and is similar to this, only this one is with a round stone: http://resources.shopstyle.com/xim/c5/d7/c5d7b125b4cebee591e4a304da3f4453.jpg
Most likely, the oval stone is blue topaz because this was the stone used for the DVF collection.

diamondlineblueovalstone.jpg

Photo cropped.

This is the only the 2nd time she has worn this. First time was during an offical visit to the USA; March 25, 2009 in Brighton, Colorado.

Last edited:
Jewelry worn to Princess Estelle's christening, May 22, 2012:

Two Marianne Dulong bracelets and her clear stone (diamond or white topaz) ring:
may22-ringandbracelets.jpg

New earrings, looks like round clear stones in bezel setting:
may22-earrings.jpg

Photos cropped heavily.

There is a close up of Mary's new ring on newscom.com from christening on Sunday. I would say its definetly a diamond and looks to be quite nice!

There is a close up of Mary's new ring on newscom.com from christening on Sunday. I would say its definetly a diamond and looks to be quite nice!

I would not rule out white topaz just yet because her ring looks like this ring, even the pave-setting on only the top part of the band:

White Topaz And Diamond Ring - Grace Collection - Shop - Kiki McDonough

The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate) wears the matching earrings often and the large stone was mistaken for a diamond when she first wore them:

White Topaz And Diamond Stud Earrings - Grace Collection - Shop - Kiki McDonough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom