Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt those are real diamonds, at least not the big central stones.
Either way, gorgeous earrings.

Last edited:
Amazing earnings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the things about he Dutch RF jewels is that they are extremely old, and cut in the old fashioned way, I have heard many comments on them looking "dirty" or "paste" when that is not the case at all, and many of the jewels belonging to the foundation have REALLY big real stones

I think I read somewhere that these were wedding gifts. So I'd say yes they are real.

I think I read somewhere that these were wedding gifts. So I'd say yes they are real.
If those earrings are a wedding gift, they are definitely real. :)
As auntie said, sometimes the Dutch jewels are so big and old-fashioned, it's hard to believe they are real.

Those pearl earrings are one of the most divine ones I have ever seen, and the fact that you can switch them out with the Tahitian pearls just about takes me over the edge!!!!!!!!

Beautiful pearls, especially the earnings :)

Those pearls are simply stunning, and were beautifully complimented by the wearer and her attire.

Those earrings are just stunning IMO she has the best jewellry box of all the CP's and yes that is big call I know.

Phenomenal earrings; I love the different shapes of the pearls and the top ones have got to be as big as, if not bigger than, a marble.

Last edited:
Those earrings are just stunning IMO she has the best jewellry box of all the CP's and yes that is big call I know.
Are you including the costume jewellery in that box? ;)

If not, I do agree that she has some of the more lovely pieces at her disposal.

The pearl earrings are magnificent!

Go back on ppe-agency, countess. she has worn these alot and they have taken some wonderful pic close up on occasion. also with the tahitians in place of the white pearls. simply stunning!

I'll say it again .. Maxima has the best selection in the CP business and I adore all her heirloom pieces. IMO

Absolutely stunning set of pink topazes; I think she needed a heavier chain with the pendant, though.

Looks like ruby. Not a clear super quality ruby but still a ruby. Just guessing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom