Crown Prince Hussein and Princess Rajwa's Current Events Part 1: June 2023- Present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish this couple were out and about more doing engagements - I don't follow the Jordanian royals as much as others, is this normal? do they not do that many engagements?

I feel since the couple got married that we have not seen that much of Rajwa.

Crown Prince Hussein watched the AFC Asian Cup 2023 final match between Jordan and Qatar at Lusail Stadium in Lusail, Qatar, on February 10, and afterwards presented silver medals to the Jordan team's players:

** gettyimages gallery **

Rajwa's father has passed away. My condolences.

The Royal Hashemite Court mourns the passing of the father of Her Royal Highness Princess Rajwa Al Hussein, Khaled bin Musaed bin Saif bin Abdulaziz Al Saif, may his soul rest in peace.

By His Majesty King Abdullah’s orders, the Royal Hashemite Court has announced three days of mourning, as of Sunday, 18 February 2024.

The Royal Hashemite Court expresses its deepest sympathies and condolences to Their Majesties King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein and Queen Rania Al Abdullah, Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Princess Rajwa Al Hussein, and to Al Saif family in these difficult times.
https://rhc.jo/en/media/news/royal-hashemite-court-mourns-passing-princess-rajwa’s-father

I assume Princess Rajwa's absence from royal activities is related to her mourning her father's death. Does anyone know for her long she will be absent for or when she will resume her royal duties?

I assume Princess Rajwa's absence from royal activities is related to her mourning her father's death. Does anyone know for her long she will be absent for or when she will resume her royal duties?
Perhaps she'll return to them at the end of Ramadan?

Back
Top Bottom