Countess of Wessex Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous turquoise brooch; just lovely.

I think that this is her aquamarine brooch that goes with the suite. She wore this last year in Monaco I believe.

I just love this brooch and it works perfectly with her exquisite outfit.

Nice brooch. Looks like topaz to me, set in silver. However, it could be aqua in white gold.

Cig it is aquamarine, I wonder if it is from her tiara?

Whatever stone it is, it's very pretty and set in a nice modern setting. Her matching earrings are also very pretty.

Very pretty earrings on Sophie.

Pictures: Chelsea Flower Show 2012 | The Countess of Wessex visits the Chelsea Flower Show in London. - sophie at the chelsea flower show in may wearing a pair of pearl Links of London earrings

These were in stock last year as i bought a pair. Ive noticed Sophie wearing Links of London jewellery a few times just like Kate favours the company as well

Hi could you tell me what other earrings and jewellery Sophie has from Linkis of London?
Here is my album on Sophie jewellery, so far very small but with few ID's.
Sophie, Countess of Wessex | Facebook

:previous:
That was wonderful, thanks for posting. I love the one with Her Majesty and Sophie.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great album. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome! I hope we will see more of Sophie in papers. She has a lovely style.

Well, her and Edward to have a visit to Canada in September, so maybe we'll get some coverage. It does coincide with the Cambridges' tour of Malaysia, Singapore, Solomon Islands and Tuvalu, which means the press will be focused on them, and leave little room for the Wessex couple.

I have read elsewhere that some think that Sophie was wearing the strathmore rose tiara with the sapphire option. Does anybody know?

jemagre said:
I have read elsewhere that some think that Sophie was wearing the strathmore rose tiara with the sapphire option. Does anybody know?

Someone just posted a clearer picture of Sophie's tiara in the wedding thread and it's not the Strathmore. It's an aquamarine tiara I've never seen before. Quite lovely too.

This is the best tiara I've ever seen on Sophie, to be honest. It looks beautiful!

It's the smaller Brazilian aquamarine tiara.

...and it looks like Sophie is all into Aquamarines :) not espesically a great fan of this tiara - but hey, a new outing - Hurray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom