Princess Beatrice and Eugenie jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adamari

Nobility
City
Country
Canada
Princess Beatrice appears to be wearing earrings from Garrard's Blaze collection to the coronation. I think it's the Blaze pink sapphire, rubellite and pink opal hoop earrings.

https://garrard.com/us/product/blaz...earrings-in-18ct-rose-gold/?product_cat=blaze

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detai...ter-abbey-news-photo/1252771260?adppopup=true

Princess Eugenie is also apparently wearing jewels from Garrard, this time the Albermarle high jewellery diamond collar necklace and matching earrings.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detai...ad-of-the-news-photo/1252772059?adppopup=true

https://garrard.com/en/product/albemarle-high-jewellery-diamond-collar-necklace-in-18ct-white-gold/
https://garrard.com/en/product/albe...s-in-18ct-white-gold/?product_cat=by-featured

Last edited:
Wow; apart from their wedding tiaras, it's the first time i've seen the York sisters in major jewellery. They look great.

Princess Beatrice appears to be wearing earrings from Garrard's Blaze collection to the coronation. I think it's the Blaze pink sapphire, rubellite and pink opal hoop earrings.

https://garrard.com/us/product/blaz...earrings-in-18ct-rose-gold/?product_cat=blaze

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detai...ter-abbey-news-photo/1252771260?adppopup=true

Princess Eugenie is also apparently wearing jewels from Garrard, this time the Albermarle high jewellery diamond collar necklace and matching earrings.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detai...ad-of-the-news-photo/1252772059?adppopup=true

https://garrard.com/en/product/albemarle-high-jewellery-diamond-collar-necklace-in-18ct-white-gold/
https://garrard.com/en/product/albe...s-in-18ct-white-gold/?product_cat=by-featured

Could Eugenie's jewels be a loan?

No royal family order, so now we know she didn't receive it for sure.

My goodness I’m screaming from happiness. Well done Bea! I knew the tiara was kept! How beautiful she looks!! Lucky Edo!

It's so good to finally know that the York tiara hasn't been sold. And it looks stunning on Beatrice, she really rocks it. That said, I always liked the tiara, it's a beautiful, balanced scroll designs. Beatrice with this tiara is the surprise of the day!

Heyyyy!

Not only does it look quite nice on her; proof it is still in the original hands.

Well, an indication perhaps but hardly proof.
It is possible the tiara changed hands and the new owner graciously lent it to Beatrice.

She looks great in the York tiara. Nice to see it.

She looks beautiful.

It is possible the tiara changed hands and the new owner graciously lent it to Beatrice.

So the new owner decided to acquire it, never advertise that fact or wear it publicly, and just lend it to Beatrice (without specifying ownership) for this one handy occasion...? :whistling:

I agree it's not "proof", fine, but it seems about as near to it as we will get and far more probable that Sarah still has it in this scenario.

Beatrice has a very successful husband who could have bought her her own tiara at this point, or she could have simply gone with a jeweler's loan, had her mother no longer had hers in her possession. Not proof, but Occam's Razor.

Farfetched. The easiest explanation is it wasn't auctioned.

TBH I'm a bit disappointed she didn't wear it for her wedding now we've seen her in it. It suits her very much.

I think Beatrice looks lovely. I prefer tiaras with updos so masses of hair doesn’t get in the way. But most of the female royal guests wore their hair down at the receptions and Beatrice’s hair looks fine. As does her whole look. And the York tiara on a York Princess adds the crowning touch. It’s a lovely tiara and I’m glad it’s not gone wandering off somewhere.

Last edited:

That would be very unlikely unless the new owner was also a member of the royal family.

THE YORK TIARA??!

After me and everyone else resigned ourselves to never seeing again??:ohmy:

I have died, gone to tiara heaven.??

And here I thought Sarah had broken down the tiara and sold the stones (what with her constant money problem). I'm surprise it's still exist! I admit I wished either Andrew or QEII would "buy" it from Sarah so she couldn't sell it and thus they could keep the tiara for the girls (and now I wonder if that's what might actually happen).

And here I thought Sarah had broken down the tiara and sold the stones (what with her constant money problem). I'm surprise it's still exist! I admit I wished either Andrew or QEII would "buy" it from Sarah so she couldn't sell it and thus they could keep the tiara for the girls (and now I wonder if that's what might actually happen).

At this point Sarah has more money than Andrew and has probably been helping with his expenses since she lives at Royal Lodge with him. He doesn't have the funds to "buy" the tiara from her, and why should he? Clearly Sarah isn't opposed to loaning it to her own daughter. Would any mother?

It's taken a long time for - IMO - Beatrice and Eugenie to wear what I consider 'serious jewellery' - but now it's happening; Eugenie in diamonds at the Coronation and now Bea - not only in diamond earrings but a tiara too!!! I've died and gone to heaven... She looks gorgeous, the first dress is more to my taste but the reception one is lovely too.

Do we know if she's friends with the Jordanian royal family, or did the UK Royals receive four invitations and decide that W&C, B&E would go? After all, in order of precedence for adult UK royal women, it's Camilla, Kate and then Beatrice is next.

It's taken a long time for - IMO - Beatrice and Eugenie to wear what I consider 'serious jewellery' - but now it's happening; Eugenie in diamonds at the Coronation and now Bea - not only in diamond earrings but a tiara too!!! I've died and gone to heaven... She looks gorgeous, the first dress is more to my taste but the reception one is lovely too.

Do we know if she's friends with the Jordanian royal family, or did the UK Royals receive four invitations and decide that W&C, B&E would go? After all, in order of precedence for adult UK royal women, it's Camilla, Kate and then Beatrice is next.

I agree Beatrice does look absolutely divine. However, the Order of Precedence for adult UK royal women is Camilla, Kate then Meghan (as Harry’s wife) and then Beatrice.

Not correct. Even if line of succession there is one missing but in terms of precedence it is

Camilla - spouse of the monarch
Catherine, Meghan - daughters-in-law of the monarch
Charlotte, Lilibet - granddaughters of the monarch (still children of course)
Sophie - sister-in-law of the monarch
Anne - sister of the monarch
Beatrice, Eugenie, Louise, Zara - nieces of the monarch.
Birgitte, Katherine - wives of grandsons of former monarchs who are Dukes
Marie-Christine - wives of grandsons of former monarchs who are not Dukes
Sarah, Alexandra - granddaughters of former sovereigns

If the BRF had four official invitations and only sent the two officially - William and Catherine (listed in the CC and so there officially) it would be seen as an insult. I'm sure if there were four official invites Edward and Sophie would have been the other two.

Beatrice and Edoardo weren't there in an official capacity - not listed in the CC.

Sad to see that the late Queen didn't think enough of her own granddaughters to give them her family order but did give it to a granddaughter-in-law. Only one given, it seems, in William's generation while in Charles' there are three and in the late Queen's there were 5. Even the generation before that had 3 and the one before that had 2.

I suppose that means Charles will only give his to Camilla, Catherine, Sophie, Anne, Birgitte and Alexandra (Charlotte only when she is a working royal which may or may not happen in his reign).

Sorry about my mistake in the order of precedence, it certainly wasn't intentional, i just didn't think it through. I completely forgot about Meghan, and then i was still thinking about as it was when The Queen was still alive. Mea culpa.

I was just wondering why she had been invited; i did not know she was friends with the bridal pair.

But back to the exciting news, the York tiara; I've always loved that tiara, one of my all-time favourites and it looked great on Beatrice, 99%, and she would have got 100% from me with an updo.

The tiara looked lopsided in another picture and we can definitely see it is in this one, an updo might have made it sit more securely. I'd always presumed the family still had it, Sarah and the girls don’t attend tiara events and unless B and E are invited to any more foreign royal weddings, jubilees etc it's unlikely we will see any of them wearing it again for many years.

The tiara was a wonderful surprise just wish Beatrice had worn her hair up to complement it better.

The one quibble I have with the otherwise-fab tiara appearance by Bea is that it didn't match with the more gold-toned embellishment on her dress. Maybe it was a last-minute loan?

She is a personal friend of the groom so was invited in a personal capacity not official.

The one quibble I have with the otherwise-fab tiara appearance by Bea is that it didn't match with the more gold-toned embellishment on her dress. Maybe it was a last-minute loan?

I'm wondering maybe her gold-pink gala gown is supposed to be her ceremony gala, while the icy blue ceremony gown was planned for the gala, as some other guest had worn the gold-pink gown in the ceremony as well. While I like both gown, the icy blue gown does suit the York tiara much better.

I never like the York tiara on Sarah but it looks so different on Beatrice, it's beautiful.

BTW it says a lot that she still got a loan of her grandmother's wedding tiara for her own wedding while she can easily use her mother's.

Last edited:
I'm wondering maybe her gold-pink gala gown is supposed to be her ceremony gala, while the icy blue ceremony gown was planned for the gala, as some other guest had worn the gold-pink gown in the ceremony as well. While I like both gown, the icy blue gown does suit the York tiara much better.

I never like the York tiara on Sarah but it looks so different on Beatrice, it's beautiful.

BTW it says a lot that she still got a loan of her grandmother's wedding tiara for her own wedding while she can easily use her mother's.

I always think how special what both Beatrice and Eugenie did for their weddings -- very much saying I AM A BORN BLOOD PRINCESS DONT FORGET.

Eugenie wearing a tiara that has never been seen worn publicly ever from the royal vault. And Beatrice wearing a tiara that no other current member of the family has worn except Queen Elizabeth II, on her own wedding day no less.

Back
Top Bottom