Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 9 : July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbhrc said:
You can find the Pacha vacation pics of Charlotte and Felix in the Princess Caroline andd Prince Ernst August thread!!!!
If that's OK with you tbrhc, I post the relievant pics here. :)

Sorry! All from Newscom (thankx to tbhrc)

Attachments

• sipaphotos242339.jpg
    sipaphotos242339.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 341
  • sipaphotos242370.jpg
    sipaphotos242370.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 302
  • sipaphotos242369.jpg
    sipaphotos242369.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 299
  • sipaphotos242374.jpg
    sipaphotos242374.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 239
  • sipaphotos242372.jpg
    sipaphotos242372.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 285
  • sipaphotos242375.jpg
    sipaphotos242375.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 371
  • sipaphotos242389.jpg
    sipaphotos242389.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 345
  • sipaphotos242371.jpg
    sipaphotos242371.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 360
  • sipaphotos242363.jpg
    sipaphotos242363.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Please remember to give credit to your sources when attaching photos. You need to do this even if the photos have watermarks and it's quite obvious where they came from. If you do not credit your sources, the photos will have to be removed as we don't want to get TRF in trouble.

You can review our policy on copyrights here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239931#post239931

Thank you,
Gabriella

in that portuguese magazine that i told you, it shows charlotte's boyfriend touching her bump.

here the cover that says that Charlotte is pregnant at the age of 18.

Whoa...i hope she isn't pregnant...while having a child is a wonderful event...i think she's still young and has so much more to experience before she settles down and starts a family...

rchainho said:
here the cover that says that Charlotte is pregnant at the age of 18.

Oh, PLEASE! I just can hear Caroline's lawyers starting calculating the indemnities :D .
Felix is not touching her bum for me, just in his way to holding her waist, like BFs do.
I really don't believe it, but "qui vivra verra!" (who will live will see).

Thank you for posting rchainho :) .

Damn, when you look at the pics in the previous post you should say quite fast that she's pregnant. But when you look to the pics from her at the Monte Carlo Beach Club from the end of June I shouldn't believe what they write in these magazines. They can do a lot with Photoshop.

I really hope it's not true. And I really don't like that guy called Felix. And, if she should be pregnant, she shouldn't smoke anymore.

I just think she makes havier the last months. But we'll see what happens the next weeks.

And as you can see in the subscript, the pictures are from www.viennareport.at

Attachments

• 1415883_b.jpg
    1415883_b.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 630
  • 1415882_b.jpg
    1415882_b.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
another theory: she's playing a game with the paparazzi... :confused:

But; I'm still thinking it's true --> you can see how Felix lays his hand on her tummy :(

If Charlotte really is pregnant, i wonder what Caroline is thinking...she has always been very protective of her children.

I could imagine that if she was pregnant Caroline will want her to marry Felix before the baby is born.BTW I hope that she´s not pregnant.I am 1 month older than her and I can´t imagine having a baby right now...

I feel sorry for Char. She gain a few ponds and show a normal looking bum (few girls have a naturally flat tummy) and spam: she's pregnant!
Maybe that's the kind of attention which made her have eating disorders few years ago.

rdb, why don't you like Felix?

Sorry but if those pics have been posted via ImageShack, I can't see them. Could someone please post them again as attachments? Thanks

New pics!

From Newscom: CAPTION: Princess Caroline of Monaco, husband Ernst of Hannover , daughters Alexandra and Charlotte with her date Felix on holiday. Ponza Island, July 23st 2005.

Attachments

• sipaphotos242802.jpg
    sipaphotos242802.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 397
  • sipaphotos242806.jpg
    sipaphotos242806.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 331
  • sipaphotos242807.jpg
    sipaphotos242807.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 9,628
  • sipaphotos242810.jpg
    sipaphotos242810.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 426
  • sipaphotos242815.jpg
    sipaphotos242815.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 351
  • sipaphotos242818.jpg
    sipaphotos242818.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 333
  • sipaphotos242819.jpg
    sipaphotos242819.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 383
tbhrc said:
Sorry but if those pics have been posted via ImageShack, I can't see them. Could someone please post them again as attachments? Thanks
Thank you for the new pics tbhrc.

The pics from image shark are too big to upload. I'll try too resize them. wait a moment.

I seriously doubt this is true particularly since the same rumor is spreading about Tatian and Andrea...can you imagine?

If Char was really pregnant though, it would be clear that the whole family has serious problems with birth-control:D ...

I really hope for her it is not true,

Kisses

Hmm, I can't see her "pregnant tummy" in the latest pics.

Has somebody any idea who Felix is in fact? I've readed somewhere that he's an austrian, and that his surname should be Whilst. But that sounds strange to me -> an austrian who speaks French??? He's studying in Paris at Sorbonne by the way. Is he a member of an influence family? I think his father is a diplomate or so, can't find any relating information about them on the internet.

And why I don't like him, because I want her maybe :rolleyes:

Greetz

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Caro herself kept smoking and drinking (hopefully much less) during her pregnancy...

I think I would be really mad if every time i put on some weight the press started claiming I'm pregnant (just at the moment they are assuming Char, Tatiana and Steph are pregnant...I started reading about Caro more or less ten years ago, and in this period she has been declared pregnant at least five times!)

Kisses

I can not see a pregnant belly on her, a little bit of a belly yes, from eating a bit much, but not a pregnant belly. It just looks like a normanl weight gain to me, at the very least 10 lbs or more. She is bigger ALL over, hips, butt, face, belly & breasts, (she was always on the small side breast wise b4, but now they seem more fuller, and that happens when you gain weight, unfortunately, you also gain weight in places you may not want to.) She looks better, to thin before. It must be hard everytime you gain a little weight to have the whole world watching & speculating you are pregnant. Hopefully she will not gain much more weight, unless she is really pregnant.:):)

Charlotte´s Felix looks a lot like Prince Felix of Luxembourg...look at his hair! For the girls who know Prince Felix, you can see the similarity!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

come on guys, she isn't pregnant... she's not riding horses and doing as many activities plus she is almost 19... maybe charlotte is getting her "womanly" body!!!

Defently i think she is not pregnat. Char has really bad way to stand up, but in other pics you can see that she doesn´t look pregnat. In that mag they say that Caro will divorse and that Char wear a pre-mother dress in Alber´s coronation!!
She has some kilos more but that´s normal. Mags said lots of times that Caro was preganat, and now they have to sell with her young and beautiful daugther. And as Char hasn´t got any scandals, they say that she´ll have a baby in 2006! The same for Tatiana.
And if all those is true i feel sorry for her couse perhaps she´ll have to marry so young!!

Nathalian said:
Charlotte´s Felix looks a lot like Prince Felix of Luxembourg...look at his hair! For the girls who know Prince Felix, you can see the similarity!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
don't worry Nathalian it isn't Prince Felix...looks very similar to him but i don't think it is him...:) But this Felix Whist and Charlotte make such a cute couple! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom