Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy Everybody !

Wow , Charlotte is so beautiful and she has a great style !
Where do you all get the new photos of her ?

Bye Bojador

There are also some great Viennareport photos of her.

Does anyone know what broach that is because it was on her blazer and she took it off and put it on her dress...

Sorry to say this, but for very long time that i realise that Charlote need some nice advice for her setly. In this party for exemple: the dress is ok, but the the large brooch is in the wrong position. It semes that make her dress fall. And that hair need be treat at least a litle more for a party. It semes that she catch a storm and when she is casual the hair is always in a pony tail. I belive Chatllote is very, very beutiful but her stly is very, like i should say,..............................very "casual" in all the times, be day or night. I just don't understend because caroline is always a fashion icon. Some times it look that Charllot look more fro her unte that her mother.
Sorry if i ofens any1 but is my opinion.

micas said:
Sorry to say this, but for very long time that i realise that Charlote need some nice advice for her setly. In this party for exemple: the dress is ok, but the the large brooch is in the wrong position. It semes that make her dress fall. And that hair need be treat at least a litle more for a party. It semes that she catch a storm and when she is casual the hair is always in a pony tail. I belive Chatllote is very, very beutiful but her stly is very, like i should say,..............................very "casual" in all the times, be day or night. I just don't understend because caroline is always a fashion icon. Some times it look that Charllot look more fro her unte that her mother.
:D I totally agree. Her hair is a mess

can you tell me more about whats in the new vanidades? because i have to go to a special store to buy that kind of mag. i can't belive the whole mag is about her. i first discoverd charlotte in there, and only bought it because of her, but unfortunently the store i went to stoped selling it. so i have to go way out to get it. please get back to me.

It has the same pics from all the time with a few nice pics of the 90s and 80s...It misses pics from 2000's GP and Fontainebleau..the info is a little bit tacky...I mean somethings are not very true or clear, anyway I only recommend it for pics of the beautiful Charlotte.

are there any pics from 2004, if so how many, and are pics of andrea in there. oh thanks for answering me so quickly.

From 2004 we have the Grand Prix D' Amerique, her bday pics, some pics from this summer at the Beach Club.

You can see Andrea in some pics as a baby boy. Not a lot of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas

:D I totally agree. Her hair is a mess

I agree too, she looks too natural, not bad, but not for a party of this kind. I would have added more make-up (at least more colour in the lips and cheeks) and a nice hairdo, just like in 2000 or 2001. Then she used to look like she was 18 or 20, now I think she wears the kind of make-up I would put on a 15 year-old girl. I'm not saying it's ugly, I like it, but as I said not for a night party.

The dress and the whole outfit in general (apart from the two scarves) is nice, but not the way it looks on her.

IMHO she looks the best in a sporty but smart style, like the Bois le Roi fences in 2003, 2002 and 2001, not when she's all dressed-up.

Date?

Hello I'm new here...

Can someone tell me what date this picture is?
Thanks

@ towsend it looks like the April riding to me, but I could be wrong

I wonder where I could find that magazine... what kind of stores sell it??

I'm living near San Antonio now, so perhaps Barnes & Nobles will have it there....

that magazine is a spanish speaking mag. so u may not be able to get it at a market unless u live in a prodomenently spanish speaking area.it's not easy to find mags in america that talks about charlotte or andrea in the US. butanyways, u could try to find a store in your town that sells mags from all over the world by looking in the phone book. that where i discoverd this new store where i live, they sell mags from everywhere in the world. get back to me if u found anything.

laura_barnaes said:
If you can get Vanidades, there's a special edition about Charlotte. I mean, the WHOLE magazine talks only about Charlotte, more than 100 pages. Isn't it a Guinness record?
HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 pages!!! that's sooo cool...hm...don't think they sell VAnidades in Australia though...

U might have luck finding it in areas like Miami, NYC, LA, Chicago, where a lot of spanish speaking live, since Vanidades is a Latin American mag, it's made in Chile and Mexico I think only. The magazine costs around $3 US dollars.

there are new pictures of charlotte riding at horse at abaca press and brainpix (i think they are the same pictures in both places)

yeah, I looked at those, at first I thought maybe she got her hair cut but I was wrong.

Also on the Yahoo! Group Young Royalty they have new scans and Char, Pierre, Andrea, and Caroline.... There is a great one of Charlotte with her tongue out.

i got this picture of young_royalty...i'm not sure if they let me post their posts but sorry if i'm breaching their rule but i just wanted to point something out...in this pic is it me or for some reason it looks like Charlotte has a faint moustache...i know that is silly of course she doesn't have one it just looks like she does hahaha

Attachments

• char-chanel3[1].jpg
    char-chanel3[1].jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2,142
ha ha that's funny you noticed it looked like a "faint mustache" because that's the first thing my friend saw too

hehehe...maybe she ate chocolate ice cream and forgot to wipe her mouth...that happens to me all the time! hhaha

At young-royalty they posted some information about Charlotte spending time with her brother andrea and his girlfriend in october. There are pictures at ibl.se but the link that used to work doesnt seem to anymore (for me anyways)

Sorry that is very unclear. I mean the link to enlarge the pictures!

Last edited:
Thanks Charlotte looks good... but she ALWAYS has her hair up!!!

Also on Young Royalty they have an article (with picture) of Charlotte and one of her girl friends walking and another picture of Charlotte at a "friend's birthday".... it was just posted today.

The other day I was looking at the magazine rack at my local grocery store and saw they sale Vanidas!!! I'm sad now because they probably had the Charlotte special and I'm too late... :(

as long as she keeps her distance from the worlds hottest princes we will all be fine!

bad_barbarella said:
as long as she keeps her distance from the worlds hottest princes we will all be fine!
What's the possibility of that? :p she's beautiful and her mum loves having royal blood in the family...anyhow the princes would probably chasing after her as well hahaha

There are 6 photos of Charlotte at the birthday party of Juliette Maillot at the restaurant "Le Petit Bouchon Gourmand" in Paris on this site;
http://photo.pps.at/index.xhtml?offer_start=3

Any of members have access to this photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom