Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 21 : Oct.2006 - Feb.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite lovely. I don't know who the model is, but it could make her career. Janice Dickinson was the model they used in the seventies to convey a sense of P.Caroline's style. Thanks for the link, BurberryBrit !

Sorry if this entry is in the wrong thread, but I saw the trailer and pics of the new movie "Hannibal Rising" and the star/lead actor, Gaspard Ulliel, resembles Charlotte's boyfriend Felix so much.

I have been unsuccessful in attaching pics. Hope you get to see pics of him and see the striking resemblance that I refer to.

Last edited:
Charlotte is featured in the February issue of Teen Vogue. There's a photoshoot in the island of Capri. Later, they talk about Capri and who goes there. There's a photo of Charlotte. I scanned it. Here it is:

http://i19.tinypic.com/29fxcm9.jpg

thanks for the pic jennifer. charlotte looks really casual

Charlotte looks so beautiful without makeup, she looks so natural in that pic. I'm glad she won! Thanks fandesacs.

Ani

Is Charlotte in New York?

I read this on the Internet today:

Though her name is mittel European, Diane von Furstenberg’s latest collection had a lot more to do with Miro or Matadors.

Entitled La Movida, von Furstenberg’s fall 2007 collection was a swaggering tour through Iberian culture that inspired prolonged applause in Bryant Park.

Her show, the first major collection of the New York season, drew an impressive array of media, majesty and heavy money. Everyone from Charlie Rose and Anderson Cooper to Susan Sarandon and Candace Bushnell, along with the inevitable blue blood brat pack – led by Charlotte Casiraghi – and old Euro money – Lapo Elkan showed up without wearing his famous, all carbon, 1,000 Euros a pair sunglasses.

Yes, Charlotte is in New York :flowers:

Before we start the constant and endless posts questioning/requesting any photos of Charlotte in NYC.....PLEASE DON'T.

If someone finds a picture of Charlotte in NYC ...I am sure they will post them in this thread. I know everyone would LOVE to see the pictures...but let's try to be patient. When they appear this will be the place to be.

Thanks!

Gaspard Ulliel

There is a new article about Charlotte on the Hellomagazine page. She met the actor Gaspard Ulliel ! at the premiere of the new Hannibal Lecter movie in Paris. I find this kind of fascinating after all the talk on this forum about the similarity between her boyfriend Felix and Gaspard Ulliel. :lol:

BLOSSOMING CHARLOTTE TURNS FEMME FATALE

wow she is so lucky, i saw that movie last night here in aix and i fell in love with him!

charlotte looks wonderful, as per usual, i love her red lipstick

She looks fantastic!

Its funny, Gaspard really does resemble Felix (but Gaspard is more attractive imo).

Last edited:
Haven't mags started to elaborate any love story yet?

When I cited this observation last week, it was when I saw pics of the premiere in New York. The resemblance between Gaspard and Felix is more evident in the US/New York premiere of Hannibal Rising where he was photographed with the director and his co-star, the great Chinese actress Gong Li. You really could mistake one for the other.

Sorry I don't know how to upload pics. Anybody's assist would be greatly appreciated.

Kinda intriguing to know how Charlotte felt seeing someone who resembles her boyfriend, but is arguably more attractive and famous. Also worth mentioning is Charlotte's resemblance to Angelina Jolie in these recent pics with that intense lipstick and toussled hair. A compliment to both beautiful women.

Last edited:
christinacg said:
She looks fantastic!

Its funny, Gaspard really does resemble Felix (but Gaspard is more attractive imo).

ABSOLUTELY.

By the way, where is the REAL Felix??

OH, I think that lipstick is much too harsh for her.

Seems as if she is coming out of her shell a bit. I like it!

BurberryBrit said:
Seems as if she is coming out of her shell a bit. I like it!

Me too. She looks very different. She is a woman, conscious of her beauty.

Except for picture 4 (thanks, Michelle ! and ... can't go back to p 8, I keep getting kicked out !), she looks older and she makes a face (in the blowup) that reminds me of an actress I can't place right now, pursing her full lips that way. In picture 4, she makes that sweet gesture she used to have when she was a young girl and adolescent. It's a gesture that seems unique to her, very feminine and delicate. I agree with you, Fandesacs 2003, that's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture in Hello, that "she is a woman,conscious of her beauty". It's all the more seductive, ( I speak from a man's point of view of course) that she can still be an adolescent one second, and a woman the next. Kind of like a Lolita... (Please, no "perverse mind" comments !), simple obvious observation...

Looking at those wonderful pictures i couldnt help noticing that Charlotte is looking at the young actor at a way showing she is fond of him.Also intimacy like kisses, pictures very close to to him .On the other hand he seems indifferent,meaning that he has so close to him, if not the most one of the most beautiful women and he is only smiling at photographers!!What is that guy doing?If i were him i could have fainted when kissed!

Is she dating this Gaspard?

I'm not a big fan of the red lipstick on her. looks a bit cheap imao.

I think Char looks great - as always!! The is almost a dead ringer for Felix, isn't he?!

:wub: I love her outfit , just wonderfull , excellent choice Char!!!:ROFLMAO:

Hate the lipstick
love the outfit and the hair, and love the boyfriend Gaspard too :lol:

Paula** said:
love the boyfriend Gaspard too :lol:

yeah he's very cute. dont know how well they go together though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom