Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm glad they're keeping it private.
I don't know why a woman would bother with him. He clearly has issues!
That is exactly my opinion of him:angry: I think Diana also had her tiffs with him during her lifetime.

More of the typical Spencer tempest. It's going to come back to bite him when the two youngest turn on him.

Well I hope his new girlfriend knows what she is getting herself and her children into. I would not date a man like him, so much baggage from his childhood.

If I married him I would not get have a baby with him. From his
two previous wives that is when he leaves you.

Boy he looks old for being in his early forties.:rolleyes::):rolleyes:

:previous: I think she has been taking fashion advice from the Duchess of York. :nonono:

Oh, C' ommon, an absolutely beautiful 18 yrs old girl goes to a party in Summer, why on Earth should she dress as her grandmother??? Are we still in Victorian Age, or maybe are we radical muslims as the Taleban from Afghanistan, or Iran?? The color of her dress is absolutely lovely, and becomes somebody so young and graceful as her...While she's got spectacular breast, most of celebrities with a beauty simply human have to pay for some artificial plastic spheres, so why Kitty couldn't be pride of it and dress herself with some daring??? The eyes' dark make up made her incredible eyes more misterious... She only wants to have some fun, go to parties in beautiful dresses which enhance the monumental body God gave her, that's all, she's still a teenager, with the proper naughty desires of this age... I've read she will only accept some sporadic modelling works, since her body is quite curvy and nicely full, she's not so skinny, almost a skeleton as models have to be... All women in the party just disapeared when compared to Kitty Spencer beauty! Well, she became a pretty woman, like in the music: "I don't believe you, / You're not truth, / No one can look as good as you..." :rolleyes2:

It's the bleached-blonde hair and the look-at-me deep-v along with the heavy makeup that bothers me. It's just too much. She's such a pretty girl that she doesn't need all the extras to get lots of attention. :flowers:

Oh, C' ommon, an absolutely beautiful 18 yrs old girl goes to a party in Summer, why on Earth should she dress as her grandmother??? Are we still in Victorian Age, or maybe are we radical muslims as the Taleban from Afghanistan, or Iran??

You know, Mermaid, teenagers are very peculiar in their way of dressing... It's like they were saying: "Look at me..." She dresses as a Hollywood star, and her beauty is really hollywoodian...
Today I've read some comments about Kitty and her peach dress in web, and one sadened me a lot: some people referred to her as "ANNA NICOLE SPENCER", comparing her with Anna Nicole Smith, an ex playboy model who lived exploring fool very old millionaires :nonono:... I think at least unfair to judge a 18 yrs old girl so hard, it's even cruel, she's almost a child ,despite of her mythological beauty! Kitty: :angel:

What I found disturbing about Kitty Spencer was not her style of dress but her attitude to her ex step mother. Now, true the information is from the Daily Mail but its one thing to support your father but let's not do it blindly. For instance, this is the mother of your brother and sister, who wants to read years later that you said some not so nice things about her in the paper. And strangely enough, some of Caroline's complaints echo that of her mother, Victoria when she divorced the Earl as well. Its one thing for one wife to say something but if another says the same during the divorce proceedings and you have a bunch of ex girlfriends who can agree....welll that my dear is a pattern of behavior.

Perhaps she's just experimenting with popular looks. I certainly wouldn't compare her to Anna Nicole Smith. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky, I reffered to the fact that people usually dress according to their age, exemple: teenagers use to dress in a daring way, they like to expose their bodies 'cause sexuality is in blossom, they like shoking the adults in words, behavior, dressing. They want attention and being different. Of course a grandmother never would dress herself this way, 'cause maturity and sense are predominant in this age, and above all, the body in this age isn't very perfect to be exposed ostensively. For example, after I completed 30, I never more dressed a mini skirt or a blouse showing my belly (and I liked it very much)! Well, I mean since Kitty Spencer's got a majestic body, she can enhance it with daring, and doesn't need to hide it as a dark shame!

Sky, I referred to the fact that people usually dress according to their age,
I know you did, :flowers: I was saying that even the young women of my day would not have appeared so forward. The makeup is overdone, the dress too revealing for a young woman. She might have a nice figure but that is no reason to display too much.:flowers: Perhaps it is best to put it down to different tastes. :flowers:

What I found disturbing about Kitty Spencer was not her style of dress but her attitude to her ex step mother. Now, true the information is from the Daily Mail but its one thing to support your father but let's not do it blindly. For instance, this is the mother of your brother and sister, who wants to read years later that you said some not so nice things about her in the paper. And strangely enough, some of Caroline's complaints echo that of her mother, Victoria when she divorced the Earl as well. Its one thing for one wife to say something but if another says the same during the divorce proceedings and you have a bunch of ex girlfriends who can agree....welll that my dear is a pattern of behavior.

well let's not forget...she is a spencer. this time next week they could be best friends and daddy could be iced out.

It's the bleached-blonde hair and the look-at-me deep-v along with the heavy makeup that bothers me. It's just too much. She's such a pretty girl that she doesn't need all the extras to get lots of attention. :flowers:

I agree completely, Mermaid. I read some of the comments before looking at the photo, and I wanted to like it... but she simply does not look elegant. :nonono: It's quite possible to look elegant and sexy at the same time, but, sadly, she misses the mark here. I have seen some beautiful photos of this lovely young woman in the recent past, and she appeared very different. For example:

http://www.antena3.ro/images/divertisment/artid_1194172517a.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.shoppingblog.com/pics/kitty_spencer_tattler_409.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shoppingblog.com/cgi-bin/sblog.pl%3Fsblog%3D3120926&usg=__Rh1YGFuC5JtjmYJXGjANP19Qmv4=&h=460&w=344&sz=49&hl=en&start=4&sig2=yryT7_lzgc5QZxMiIWnttw&um=1&tbnid=wig9ULdTt5L-uM:&tbnh=128&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkitty%2Bspencer%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=AuBgSseSI8Hm-Qawrtn1DA

To my complete surprise, I can understand the comparison to Anna Nicole Smith in the recent photo with the peach dress. It's the combination of the platinum-blond hair, the heavy makeup... and the fact that Kitty's chest is falling out of her gown. Let's hope that this was a temporary (not long-lasting) foray into unseemly territory, and that she was merely trying out an identity. It's natural at her age to experiment, in an effort to figure out who she really is and what suits her.

Well, the apple never falls too distant from the tree, Diana said once she pushed her stepmother down the stairs... I think Kitty's personality has much in common with Diana, they were/are very jelous of those they love... Maybe in a sick way... Well, maybe her stepmother had been mistreated her (very commom), and as she's not hypocrital, she told what she was feeling, usually teenagers are very outspoken, but the age become then more "civilized", eh, eh!
As to her way of dressing, Kitty is a magnificent woman, even in a witch dress!!!

Well, I've read the Earl doesn't want his daughter Kitty come to live in England (it's what most she wants, 'cause of her modelling works and London best parties) 'cause he wants to protect her from the attacks of the press (well, her daring dresses have been making the party for the tabloids), and I don't think he's denying some shelter for his daughter, only trying to protect her, as he did with his sister. He couldn't give Diana the protection she needed that time and didn't want to risk, but royal family denied royal protection for Diana (since she lost this right with the tittle of royal princes), and she became easy prey for the predators, look what happened, some press cars madly pursuinting her and the car crash that killled her:nonono:!!

...but royal family denied royal protection for Diana (since she lost this right with the tittle of royal princes)
We need to clear this up before it becomes yet another urban myth.
Diana was not denied royal protection. It was Diana herself who declined/refused it despite the Queen's concern.

Warren's right. Diana was trying to simplify her life (or maybe free herself from the restrictions of royalty). Unfortunately, it was not a good choice given that she was prey for the media and criminals, and she was forced to rely upon the protection of others.

And let's not forget that royal protection provided by highly trained Scotland yard officers is one of the best in the world. Private agencies have different ways to operate from one another and so, abandoning the elite protection for one of those wasn't a wise choice at all.

I would absolutely agree, TheTruth. Relying on Al Fayed's flunkies wasn't in her best interest.

Kitty reminds me of her father.....is she close to wills & harry?

I don't think so. They certainly see each other during family events (Laura Fellowes wedding comes to mind) as well as the Diana celebrations in recent years. But Kitty and her siblings were raised in South Africa.

If she is London now, perhaps it will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom