Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, Grace Angel, the problem is that I think the present time most precious jewel of the Spencers deserved a sophisticated, classy, cult man. Probably this young boy is not that. I think the way she dresses can atract "wrong men", only interested in using her for not so noble purposes ... I used to see her as a little girl, but she is now a woman !

Nice, thank you Incas once again :flowers:!
As to Earl Spencer, I know she cheated his first wife, but I think it doesn't makes him exactly a monster, we can't forget she was addicted in hard drugs (certainly, it destroyed their marriage), and I can say you for my own experience that is absolutely impossible to live with someone in this condition. The person try to "run away" consciously or not, even with other relationships. It's very complicated.
Sorry for the "stupid brat", it was rough! Of couse this boy can be a nice one, and certainly he is::angel: , but I think such a spectacular girl deserved someone in higher standard ! It's only my opinion !

Last edited by a moderator:
Myyy Goood, Queenofthelight !!! I´m breathless !!!
This girl is really a goddess treading on Earth ! In this cover, Kitty Spencer's beauty is even supernatural !!!:flowers:
Earl Spencer was/is hooot !!:D

William is like the male version of Diana too, he looks so much like her.

Yes, and Harry has some of her mannerisms.:flowers:

Yes, in my opinion Prince Harry is like her in spirit and mannerisms. And Prince William looks like her, but has Prince Charles deposition.:)

I have just read her Tatler interview.

First sentences of the article:

Kitty Spencer is a tad hungover. Last night had started off pretty relaxed. She caught the film Role Models down the King's Road with her cousin Harry Wales.
'It was the funniest movie ever- I wet my pants', she giggles.
The rest of the interview is in the same vein. The only piece of information that stuck was that she has a thick South-African accent and is very level-headed regarding her mother's past addictions.
Otherwise, her speech is full of teen speak that makes the article rather a tedious read. The word 'chilled' is used at least ten times, 'like' is used as punctuation and 'stuff' makes a guest appearance.

Fans will say she comes off as normal and humble, critics will call her common and dim.

In my middle-ground opinion, she sounds like a suburban American teenager from one of those TV sitcoms: likable and sunny but a tad shallow.

The pictures are gorgeous but massively photoshopped. She isn't that beautiful in real life, merely pretty, imo.

http://render3.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDJfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQPlJx0n0xJJQxv8uOc5xQQPPGeanJoQoQqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QJJJ%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442

As seen in her personal pictures, I think she is far more beautiful in her real life pictures ! She's incredibly beautiful, indeed! Of course it's a matter of taste, it's only my opinion! Earl Spencer raised his children as foreigners in South Africa, and of course she had far more influence from her junkie, anorexic, former model mother than from her aristocratic father, former student of Eton and graduated in Oxford. I think Kitty is veeery humble, regarding she descends from Kings, Queens and the most illustrious aristocracy from Great Britain. And It's funny to see a lady from the "British Empire" telling she wet her pants... Among her private pics I've seen, there are many very embarassing, she sitting with widely open legs, showing her panties, and many others. I imagine what her educated father thinks when she behaves this way in front of him! But she's just turned 18, she practically a child! I think judge strictly a girl so young would be cruel! I've read she attended some snobbish parties in Monte Carlo last week, in one of them was Prince Albert. I hope she had behaved properly before the prince! She's a naughty girl! Quiiite scandal !!!
Tennis Week - News - Snapshots From Monte Carlo Player Party

Does any one know which tiara she is wearing in this picture???

Does any one know which tiara she is wearing in this picture???
Hi, Lady Ann, dear, I've missed you! I've read all the jewelery she's wearing in this cover are from Tiffany, one of the finest jewellery of the world! Of course, it's not the Spencer Tiara, a priceless family jewel which Diana used to wear. But I think the present time most precious jewel of the Spencers is Lady Kitty herself!
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:0k3YRBzBLOs7IM:http://.geneall.net/img

http://images2c.snapfish.com/232323232fp53648>vq=3396>5<5>672>WSNRCG=323:78:8<5845vq0mrj

I've found a picture where Kitty is without make up and shows her face very cleary. She's angel faced, so luminous:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/31/article-1166076-042D9B0A000005DC-982_468x437.jpg

I hope this time these links work!!!
http://render3.snapfish.com/render2...KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QJJJ|Rup6lQQ|/of=50,590,442

http://render3.snapfish.com/render2...KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QJGJ|Rup6aQQ|/of=50,426,442

http://render3.snapfish.com/render2...KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QJGn|Rup6aQQ|/of=50,332,442

I would doubt, given her parents' respective coloring, that she's that blonde. Diana was a pretty mousy looking blonde when we first saw her (although I thought she was adorable).

Her hair was dark blonde as a child, if you look at pictures. So she's not as bright a blonde as she is now naturally, but I would think her natural hair color would be dark blonde. I think she's a natural beauty, you have to remember even celebrity photo shoots for magazines are photo shopped, and celebrities obviously have natural good looks, it's just photo shop is always used anyway to make them look more perfect.

If her hair was dark blonde as a child, she's probably even darker now. I don't really care for this trend of young women all going pale blonde. If they want to go lighter or have highlights, that looks more natural than what was once called "bleached blonde.":ermm:

Her hair was dark blonde as a child, if you look at pictures. So she's not as bright a blonde as she is now naturally, but I would think her natural hair color would be dark blonde. I think she's a natural beauty, you have to remember even celebrity photo shoots for magazines are photo shopped, and celebrities obviously have natural good looks, it's just photo shop is always used anyway to make them look more perfect.

True. Both her parents have darker hair. Diana never went platinum blonde, although towards the end of her life her hair looked blonder and blonder, of course she had been spending a lot of time in the sun on the Al Fayed ship the Jonikal I think it was, so perhaps that could have something to do with it, and also she was more tanned which makes your hair look lighter. Diana's hair was blonde as child and then dark blonde as a teenager and young woman before she started to highlight it.

She's a beautiful girl, certainly. Is her hair naturally that blonde?

If you look at Kitty Spencer's roots you will she is light brown. Her mother is a brunette and her father dark reddish brown hair.

I think Diana, Princess of Wales had dark blond hair that I think she highlighted.:);):)

There are pictures of Diana in the sunlight as a young girl that show some reddish highlights, too.

If you look at Kitty Spencer's roots you will she is light brown. Her mother is a brunette and her father dark reddish brown hair.

I think Diana, Princess of Wales had dark blond hair that I think she highlighted.:);):)

Last edited:
That's true. Some of those pictures can be found in the photo book on Diana by Michael O' Mara.

Gosh, there are alot of Countess Spencers around these days, and if he remarries, there will be another! Another thing I noticed, he is getting awfully similar to his late father!!!( In looks)

Wow, at least that is good news for their kids, it must be so embarrasing to have your parents love life and battles out in the open!!!

hmmm...makes me wonder all the more as to what they did not want the public to find out. What are they trying to hide?
To wait all this time and then all of a sudden come to a decision as to who gets what just because it would otherwise be made public? Even if they are not trying to hide something, this makes it seem like there is something to hide. JMO

There's nothing sinister about it. Most estranged couples would prefer not to have the intimate details of their private lives exposed and debated in open court.
If nothing else, it prevents the children being exposed to the more sensational and salacious tabloid newspaper reports of proceedings.

Exactly, Warren. Keeping things private doesn't necessarily mean "cover-up.":)

There's nothing sinister about it. Most estranged couples would prefer not to have the intimate details of their private lives exposed and debated in open court.
If nothing else, it prevents the children being exposed to the more sensational and salacious tabloid newspaper reports of proceedings.

Well, I'm glad they're keeping it private.
I don't know why a woman would bother with him. He clearly has issues!

He also has a title and the added factor of being the late Diana Princess of Wales' brother. He can probably be quite charming when he wants to be, as well.:)

Well, I'm glad they're keeping it private.
I don't know why a woman would bother with him. He clearly has issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom