Caroline & Ernst August Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be in category "The Look"..love, love:wub:
200redcross.jpg
2003e.jpg

(eventpress, pap, thomas&thomas)

great pictures! what event is that first picture from??

kittencrews said:
great pictures! what event is that first picture from??

Photo doesn't have a caption, only year (2003). In another photo Psse Caroline was holding Hector Berlioz review in her hands, so she probably attended (together with PEA and PA) concert in honour of two-hundredth anniversary of Berlioz's birth. Concert took place in Berliner Dom.

Photo Agencies: PAP, Thomas & Thomas

What are the web pages for the Photo Agencies:
PAP and THOMAS & THOMAS?

Thank-you !

Ianna said:
Photo doesn't have a caption, only year (2003). In another photo Psse Caroline was holding Hector Berlioz review in her hands, so she probably attended (together with PEA and PA) concert in honour of two-hundredth anniversary of Berlioz's birth. Concert took place in Berliner Dom.

If I'm correct those pictures were taken in 1990, few months prior Stefano's death. I recall having seen them in OGGI magazine. Thank Ianna!:flowers:

Tosca said:
If I'm correct those pictures were taken in 1990, few months prior Stefano's death. I recall having seen them in OGGI magazine. Thank Ianna!:flowers:

Are you sure, Tosca? Bigger version of that photo;

(Eventpress)

Probably cut off part of photo that I used, reminded you on that 1990's photos.;) :flowers: And you're welcome!

I was referring to the black and white pictures...Perhaps they've been posted in another thread!? If so, sorry for the mistake...

Is EA checking if everything is ok???

Tosca said:
Is EA checking if everything is ok???
ahajajja or something has moved!!
I always thought Caroline has the most beautiful body that i´ve ever seen,i feel some kind of envy:neutral:

Just love those joga pictures, thank you tbhrc(you are the best with the photos), she do have a very flexible and beautiful body, almost like a teenager, it is clear that she do care about her wellness...an example to all of us...

supernova said:
Just love those joga pictures, thank you tbhrc(you are the best with the photos), she do have a very flexible and beautiful body, almost like a teenager, it is clear that she do care about her wellness...an example to all of us...

Well, she does about the worst thing anyone can do to their body -- she is a smoker and has been for all her adult life. Still, I guess we all have our vices. :sad:

Avareenah said:
Well, she does about the worst thing anyone can do to their body -- she is a smoker and has been for all her adult life. Still, I guess we all have our vices. :sad:
Agree with you about the smoking, one of the worst thing you can do to your health:bang: , I was talking only about the excercising...I discovered joga only few months ago and hope to keep it going...:neutral:

Does anybody know what kind of exercice regimen Caroline follows ? I remember her ballet, swimming, jogging, riding and tennis days, then in the eighties and early nineties, one hour of modern dance every day. Of course, she skis and still swims and I have seen fairly recent pictures of her rowing (she looks so strong!) but does she do Pilates for example? Those of you who practice yoga, what did you think of her movements ? I thought they were perfect, but I don't know much about yoga. But she certainly knows how to stretch ! She looks very impressive to me and feel she could be an instructor.

iloveroyals said:
Does anybody know what kind of exercice regimen Caroline follows ? I remember her ballet, swimming, jogging, riding and tennis days, then in the eighties and early nineties, one hour of modern dance every day. Of course, she skis and still swims and I have seen fairly recent pictures of her rowing (she looks so strong!) but does she do Pilates for example? Those of you who practice yoga, what did you think of her movements ? I thought they were perfect, but I don't know much about yoga. But she certainly knows how to stretch ! She looks very impressive to me and feel she could be an instructor.
Maybe she does yoga, it seems so, don´t forget she made horseriding all her life.

Perhaps you could write HRH at the Palace. The official RF/Monaco site lists her personal secretary to which you could post the letter in care of.

There seems to be a change in how letters received by the Palace are handled. You might be lucky enough to receive a response!

Thanks for the suggestion ! But are you really serious? It's kind of private information and Caroline is famous for not sharing private information anymore.

iloveroyals said:

That's exactly the question I make myself. Even though I have no information about this subject, I think she makes exercise every-every day, such as streching, cycling and gym-sport. I would say she started many years ago -just look at the pictures and realize how toned and muscled her arms and legs are, even being thin.

The pictures where she wears a yellow suimsuit make me think that, as a matter in fact, she does practice Pilates method.

Yes, and I think that's one of the reasons her body looks so much youger and more fit and strong than her mother's at the same age. The newer generation has certainly brought positive changes in how we maintain our bodies, or perhaps how expectations have changed and we don't feel "it's over" at 45 and it is the natural thing to do to become matronly.

kittencrews said:
They should really keep disputes at home!! he he

Love it! Role reversal! Ernst smiling at the camera and Caroline chugging away!

That's a switch. I thought he was the boozer in the family.

Here are two really old pics of Caroline and Ernst, I think those must be from 1995 or so.... not sure

1 2

In december 1995 she ended her relationship with Lindon, so it must be 1996, before the alopecia.

tbhrc said:
Here are two really old pics of Caroline and Ernst, I think those must be from 1995 or so.... not sure

1 2

I think these pictures are taken in a trip in New York. The couble was still "unofficial", and the paparazzis cought them.
If you seee the pic, Ernst is trying to hide himself

Yes I am sure It was in 1996 in New York just before Stéphanie's husband scandal in July 1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom