Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW... quite surprised to see I was the only one voting for crown prince Pavlos. Didn´t expect him to be in the lead but I figured since he resembles Felipe and Frederik (well they are cousins) that he would have gotten some votes. But I´d definately would put Frederik as 2nd and Haakon and Felipe as a shared 3rd

You were definitely not alone. :whistling:

I voted for Pierre Casiraghi, but that's mostly because of my age. I think he is the cutest of the younger princes. I can understand how people would think Haakon, Felipe, and Frederik are handsome but they are just way too old for me :rolleyes:.

i'm glad to see that amedeo is in the lead amongst the younger lot.....simply adore him....

For me ,Princess Grace was the most beautiful princess of all times,because her factions were perfect.

I didn't see Princess Lalla Salma on this poll. I think that she is one of the most beautiful and unique-looking women in the world.

She hasn't been mentioned on this thread but I think Princess Soraya of Iran has to be one of the most beautiful Royal women of the 20th century.
Dear Heaven -- you are absolutely right. She was just so beautiful and he did love her so, they say to his dying day. What a shame their lives had to turn out the way it did.

Totally agree, Winnie. It's such a tragic love story.

I voted for Prince Felix of Luxembourg :wub:. Prince Guillaume and Prince Frederick came close though. I find Prince Felix to be hotter than Prince Guillaume but Guillaume sexier than Felix if that makes any sense.

Prince Frederik is not handsome IMO.His head´s shape is a bit strange...

I think that Queen Rania is absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Why haven't you posted the name of HRH Princess Fadzilah Bolkiah? She is gorgeous and represents "modern" day Princesses!

hard choosing

Princess Diana of Wales
Princess Mary of Denmark
Princess Grace Kelly

Very hard choosing, but Grace forever!!!

Not hard choosing at all............but well I am biased ;)

Princess Mary of Denmark :flowers:

Princess Mary - Princess Maxima - Princess Mabel

Princess Grace.
most unique Lalla Salma of Morocco
All three of the late Shah's wives:

Before I vote, I thought that I was going to see Prince Andrea and Prince William heading the chart with the number of votes, but to my surprise :ohmy: they are nowhere near my favourite prince:D (So I immediately started singing Don't worry be happy:lol:) and it is a pity not to see some names of handsome princes such as Prince Nikolaos of Greece, Prince Alois of Liechtenstein and Prince Maurits of the Netherlands on the list.

Dalia, I agree that we are missing some hot men! But I don't think we can list out every single handsome royal man in existence since there are so many of them. :rolleyes:

I was also surprised - and pleased - to note that Harry and William are not dominating the poll. Of course they're both nice looking, but it's great to see the others get their fair share of the praise! In any case, I was split between HGD Guillaume and Carl Philip, although come to think of it, Prince Amedeo is very cute and there's Andrea Casiraghi and...and...*sigh* So many hot men, but only one vote! :wub:

I wonder how people are defining the term "handsome" as there could be different aspects of handsome such as good looking, allure, masculinity, physical size? I think handsome is a term that could refer to a more mature man whilst a younger one could be defined as being goodlooking rather than handsome - just a thought! I think Prince William is goodlooking and will become handsome in later years. Crown Prince Frederik is goodlooking but he is also quite sweet as some might say. Crown Prince Felipe is extremely tall and goodlooking but also has rather a masculine allure about him and an air of mystery with his looks.

I voted for the husky, beautiful, Duke of Palma.
Closely followed by Carl Phillip.

I voted 'other' for Prince Nicholaos of Greece. He's dreamy! IMHO, others lose their attractiveness once they are no longer available.

I've noticed that the 3 top most handsome princes are above 30 and both Prince Frederik and Prince Felipe became 40 this year.
I wonder if there is a similar vote for the most beautiful princess?? I guess that would be tough. And is there any similar vote for the kings and queens?? Have I missed any of these votes???

I voted for Andrea Casiraghi.

I would've also voted for Philippos of Greece, since he is quite handsome. A bit young, but still has a lot of potential

Prince William was good looking, but the fact that he's losing his hair takes away his looks. Having a head full of blond hair made him quite attractive.

And also, CP Felipe looks good too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom