Archduke Karl, Head of the Imperial House and Family 2: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
320px-Austro-hungarian_coat_of_arms_1914.svg.png

Arms of Austria-Hungary

Welcome to the thread Archduke Karl and Family, Part 2

Commencing Jan 1st, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
:previous:

This evening the official inauguration of the exhibition took place at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Archduchess Francesca and Borja Thyssen attended:

** gtresnews gallery **

It seems that Carmen was unable to attend :whistling:

Does anybody know who the lady with the starf is, next to Borja? She does not look like his wife, Blanca.

IIRC Francesca has one brother and two halfbrothers, all of whom we seldom see at these kind of society events.

Last edited:
Does anybody know who the lady with the starf is, next to Borja? She does not look like his wife, Blanca.

It's Andrea Levy. She's the Delegate for Culture, Tourism and Sports of the Madrid City Council :flowers:

Archduchess Francesca participated in the press meeting for the new exhibition "Encounters: works from the TBA21 Collection" at the Thyssen Museum in Madrid today, May 30, and afterwards posed for some portraits:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery 1 ** gettyimages gallery 2 **

Is she still styled as an archduchess?

I would assume she reverted to her previous style Baroness Francesca von Thyssen-Bornemisza post divorce?

Archduchess Francesca participated in the press meeting for the new exhibition "Encounters: works from the TBA21 Collection" at the Thyssen Museum in Madrid today, May 30, and afterwards posed for some portraits:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery 1 ** gettyimages gallery 2 **

I think, she looks quite like an older version of the new Princess of Bavaria Sophie-Alexandra (Evekink)...

I think, she looks quite like an older version of the new Princess of Bavaria Sophie-Alexandra (Evekink)...

She reminds me a bit of Fergie, too. (I guess it's the red hair.)

Oh heck no,really!They are as far apart as the sun and the moon.
Francesca being both,and the mother to the Heir,well,racing driver....:ermm:

Well, they’re both of Scottish origin and from landed gentry (Fergie via her father, Francesca via her mother) and both of their families had ties to the British royal family. They’re also a bit unconventional in their own ways. They’re both in their sixties and are divorced. The two women both have two daughters. Fergie’s a granny and so is Francesca.

He's entitled to his opinion.. like any public or private person. I dont really think that its a good idea to cling to royal status when ones' country has siad "we dont want a royal family".. but if he does do good work as a fomer member of the RF its acceptable...
I don’t think he’s clinging to anything

That is sad news. If the procedure went well , after its treatments will be neded.

Last edited:
What sad news. I hope everything goes well and he has a good recovery.

Francesca participated in the press meeting for the new exhibition "En Busca de la vida" at the Thyssen Museum in Madrid today, March 4:

** gtresnews gallery **

Where does Karl von Habsburg, the head of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, get his wealth from?

Archduke Ferdinand da Austris suffered a car accident in Spain, and was immediately transferred to the Alcañiz hospital after his accident and in the following days he was examined in Austria.
Ferdinand was the victim of a serious accident during some tests he was carrying out on the track in Aragon, while training for the FIA World Endurance Championship.

The Alpine team published a press release to report what happened: “He is at the beginning of his recovery, the duration of which has not yet been determined. "He will decide whether he will participate in the next round of the WEC in Imola."

Archduke Ferdinand made a post on his social media talking about the accident and admits that he broke two vertebrae:

The members of the Order of St. George celebrated over 750 years anniversary of the reign of Rudolf I - once the first Habsburg on the throne, together with the Archbishop of Prague, Cardinal Dominik Jaroslav Duka.
Archduke Karl-Konstantin, nephew of Grand Master Karl, was ceremoniously inducted into the Order in the imposing Speyer Cathedral.

The members of the Order of St. George celebrated over 750 years anniversary of the reign of Rudolf I - once the first Habsburg on the throne, together with the Archbishop of Prague, Cardinal Dominik Jaroslav Duka.
Archduke Karl-Konstantin, nephew of Grand Master Karl, was ceremoniously inducted into the Order in the imposing Speyer Cathedral.
As it is mentioned in the Instagram caption, it was evident that Archduchess Eleonore and her husband Jérome D'Ambrosio are expecting their second child, a sibiling for their son Otto, born in 2021

How Archduke Georg would have liked to be the Head of the House instead of Karl !

Back
Top Bottom