Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Charlotte (Dellal) went back to brunette? She's one of the few who can pull off blonde.And I don't think Tatiana looks scary-try Lauren Santo Domingo!

They are so nice here, it seems to me Alex looks being tied,
Tataina, if I'm right, looks good-looking!

Beautiful pics, indeed! She should be back modelling instead of writing all those twaddles on papers. I can't understand how can a great journalist and writer such as Massimo Fini is write on the same paper Beatrice is working for?

There are some new pics of Char, Alex, and Pierre on TFS! Obviously I can't post them but she looks really good...

The pics of Charlotte, Pierre and Alex were taken yesterday,
November 2nd, in Paris. They all went to the Cafe de Flore
and met some other friends there. :)

Thanks!!

In the pic 6, Charlotte looks like if she was begging something. (I belive that she is asking a cigarette)

Her Hermes bag is !!!!!!!!! SUPER. I would kill to have one :bang:

She looks upset:ermm: - maybe she's actually trying to get the dog:sad:

Are the pictures out of sequence? In picture 4 it looks like she is taking the leash from Alex.

Maybe Tatiana sent Charlotte to get the dog...looks cold in Paris

but why?? isn't more normal that Tatiana go to pick up her dog?? it seem Charlotte angry, maybe Alex was joking about give or not give her the dog and Charlotte was in hurry and later annoying about the joke.
pierre looks like enjoying the joke and charlotte reaction

:whistling:Those pictures remind me of an old country song, "Lord have mercy, baby's got her blue jeans on!" :angel:

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Me too i like her bbbeautiful BAG... but i like more her "GODDNESS PERSONALITY"

:flowers:

Me too i like her bag...

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the wedding of Ginevra Elkann, sister of Lapo and grandchild of Gianni Agnelli.

^Oh thanks, As the page was in italian, I didn't know what part to put in the translator :flowers:

I understand that she dresses in hippie style, but I think Tatiana might be more well-groomed

They seem to be a very nice company here.:)
Tatiana looks good-looking.
Although, I would have changed her haido.

They seem to be a very nice company here.:)
Tatiana looks good-looking.
Although, I would have changed her haido.

Because of the failure, in my opinion, hair hair Tatiana look dirty and neglected

She prefers the bohemian/hippy/vintage look, so it's rare when she's "glamed" up in a contemporary dress/hair, etc.....seems to work for her....

Here's a question...do any of them do anything productive in their lives like work? or actively support a charity of any kind. Not trying to be funny.....because I don't
follow them. Are they still in school or work for their parent's companies?

And yes, i am totally jealous because I would like to travel the world the way they do.:lol:

^^ It's not Vladimir, it's PC Valmorbida.

Zonk, I don't know about Tatiana but Margherita and Eugenie have some projects they work on.

Thank you shappica! I don't know the guys well.
I would like to see Tatiana doing something more productive. Last year we could see her with Andrea in his charity event supporting him, but this year he was alone.
She seems to like party, but who wouldn't?
But still, I repeat, I would like to find an interesting article about her doing something more than parties...

Back
Top Bottom