10th Accession Anniversary of King Abdullah II - June 9, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW noor recycled her red thoub , Ghaida also the one she wore in Dubai the little cute princess Iman wore a nice thoub also . Aisha and zein wore thoubs also .
BTW i saw rania a little tired the king was happy ans always smiling .
ALI was so cute and happy wished he brought his kids .

I think its fantastic that she wore the same dress. I like the pictures.
Thanks to all.

how cute the kids did attend too,i woul like to see more photos especially for Imane thoub:)

What beautiful pictures!! Both the King and Queen look so happy, such a beautiful couple. Queen Rania is gorgeous as always. I liked that the King was clean-shaven. He looks much more handsome, in my opinion. Congratulations to King Abdullah and Queen Rania! I wish them and the JRF all the best, and the best to the Jordanian people.

I like the pics in wich ppl greeted the king very nice scenes.
Rania dress is wonderful,I always loved that dress inspired from moroccan caftan,she actually use to wore that kind of dresses very often,too pitty she does not any more.

there are more pics on petra for the JRF whom attend Iman is in the blue thoub.

i was very disappointed to not seen princess Alia Al tabbaa not there today, she seems like she's not part of the family anymore i watched the whole thing live of Jordan tv just to see whether she was gona be there but unfortunately she wasn't :(

thanks for posting this jordan:flowers:
i was looking for photos of them in celebrations,they look cute,love Noor red thoube.

Iman looks lovely in purple thoub; I´d like see Salma wearing thoub too. I don´t like as Rania wear the tiara. Noor Hamzah is beautiful.

Thanks to all for the great pictures! I was surprised not to see Princess Rym.

No, it doesn't look like Queen Noor attended. And I can understand why, the accession of Abdullah is a reminder of the death of her husband.

And I am glad that Queen Rania wore the same dress. 1) How great is it to wear a dress you could wear ten years ago, I am afraid I can't say the same and 2) if she wore a new dress we would hear complaints from people on how dear she wear something new and expensive as many Jordanians are affected by the global recession. She looks beautiful!

Poor thing can't win!

Princess Iman is growing up to be such a beauty!
Prince Hashem looks adorable sitting in his mom's lap as always, though he seems to have some competition from his big sister Salma.
Its wonderful that so many people turned out for the celebrations.

love these pictures, QR looks radiant in the first one:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1699/31932082524698224176102.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1701/44579481179082577319320.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Jordan!!! Great videos!

Prince Ali bin Nayef is with his wife.

great job jordan:flowers:
thanks for all these links,photos and video,i enjoy.
do you know if there was any Gala Dinner for the event?

Rania is stunning, it is so touching that she wears her coronation dress. I loved that gesture. She looks much more beautiful in this dress than 10 years ago and the dress alone is a masterpiece. I think she seems to be moved in the photos.I love her tiara also, subtle, very chic.

Thank you for all of the pictures. To think that a little over ten years ago no one would have expected to see Abudullah on the throne. I hope that he continues to have a long and peaceful reign.

Last edited:
thanks for all the pics , it was lovely day I wish we had a holiday today also :)

Back
Top Bottom