Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the special wedding of Prince William of the magazine HOLA! of Spain , in addition to the special, is a short interview with Princess Theodora, where she talks about her first movie as a protagonist, her family, and .............has no boyfriend!
Did Theodora attend the royal wedding?I haven't seen any pics of her

No she was not in wedding. It is a interview in California. The magazine not only devoted to the wedding, so have other news and interviews, there is also a story of Princess Kalina of Bulgaria with her son. Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario

summary of the interview: Measured 1.80. is true, is impressive. Her passion for being an actress was born when she was eleven, She enjoyed acting in plays. She has done her first lead role in a movie. Opinion of her parents, she says that her parents say her. "If you're happy, we are happy ...Her father is very proud of her. She says she is very shy and struggle every day to overcome it ... She defined as: spontaneous, honest, diplomatic .... Her family all live far away but they're very close, she talks daily with her ​​ mother on the Internet, also with Alexia, she likes her nephews ... and have much contact with her Filippos brother, because he lives in new york ... .. Relation with her aunt Queen sofia, Queen is always very interested in knowing about her life, always ask for her work, studies, and always always "have you boyfriend? hahah She has not boyfriend. She was born in London but is Greek of heart, their parents from childhood instilled a love of Greece, Greece was the first.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/rantamplan_dori/theopdora.jpg?t=1304443798

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!!!! she has done her first film. she is the first actress. is it? How is the title of film? in the picture is wonderful!!!1.80 of tall!!!!

Last edited:
the title of the film "CRIMSON TEAR" is a psychological thriller. in the film Teodora has boyfriend, he will be killed.....

the title of the film "CRIMSON TEAR" is a psychological thriller. in the film Teodora has boyfriend, he will be killed.....

but it is in film, because BELTRA has said she has not boyfriend.

In the magazine the journalist asks: now the question what all us want know of you. Have you boyfriend? and Theodora answers:NO!. She says that in this moment create one family is not , her priority

Last edited:
sincerely, she is beautiful! very beautiful!! but I don´t like her profession, I would like that she would has other profession more adapted to a Princess

Iris you are very old. Obviously the European princes prefer other women, they do not like the Princess, this's obvious, Theodora is very beautiful!!!!

And I think if the Queen Sofia always asks her if she has boyfriend, then is because Queen Sofia has a candidate for her, Who is the candidate???

:previous:Queen Sofia only makes an labour of inspection, research, nothing else

thanks!!I am not an expert and not speak good English, but she seems to do very well, I think. This very pretty in the video.

"Did you have an orgasm?" I would love to be a fly on the wall when her parents see this! LOL!

Dear you surprised by anything .... This is the profession, this is part of the interpretacion.Personally I would have liked for her any other profession, but she chose this profession.

Last edited:
As I've understood,she started this career not long time ago and not very young

I will not transcribe the interview to the magazine hola! , because I personally am not good Translations, but she talks a lot of the interpretation and one of the things she says is
"I want to take me seriously as an actress. I take it very seriously".

and she adds that she has studied hard to become an actress, it's time to be an actress

Last edited:
Lovely interview with Theodora in Hello Magazine.

So you can say goodbye to her because between her expectations of future is not Greece ...She doesn´t speak of her future in Greece and in Europe.... She seems to have it clear.

For more information her passport is English. She was born in London.

Last edited:
I will not transcribe the interview to the magazine hola! , because I personally am not good Translations, but she talks a lot of the interpretation and one of the things she says is
"I want to take me seriously as an actress. I take it very seriously".

and she adds that she has studied hard to become an actress, it's time to be an actress

I live right on the border with West Hollywood, and there are acting studios and classes on every corner....and while Theodora is a lovely young woman she is about 20 pounds heavier than the average would be starlet just trying to make it....and at least 5-10 years older. :sad:

I happen to think she is lovely as she is, but if she believes she is not in for a rude awakening out here in HollyWEIRD the poor dear is in for it.

Most of these dim bulbs have not heard of Greece's deposed Royal family and they will not be impressed, beyond maybe wanting to exploit her for some shady purpose.

With all the resources and connections at her feet, I can't help but wonder why she would want to put herself through it.

In the interview:
She says:

She started to like the interpretation when She was eleven years old, at school, but it was after when she started to take it seriously. She chose subjects related to the interpretation, she abandoned others subjects but those related to the interpretation never abandoned.

She decided to move to Los Angeles, where she spent some time with her brother Paul and Marie Chantal, she worked in two weeks more than in six months working in London. Los Angeles had many producers,.

She stayed in Los Angeles for work. In Los Angeles she is anonymous person . She wants to work as an actress, she did not talks about be a star Holliwood, she is working in Los Angeles. She does not talk about be a star.

In Los Angeles not only record films to the cinema, they make TV series and movies for television, I think the movie that Theodora is recorded for television, not cinema. I'm glad that she's working hard. On the other hand, I'd like to know about Prince Fhilippos, I've read that lives in New York but WHAT IS HIS JOB??

He worked at the United Nations in New York.:previous:

Now he works at a hedge-fund company, These are companies are engaged in investment funds, investment management ....... In conclusion Wall Street...

Last edited:
That is very good !!:flowers::lol: he must be very smart to work on it. He had to be a good student.;)

IRIS1983 said:
sincerely, she is beautiful! very beautiful!! but I don´t like her profession, I would like that she would has other profession more adapted to a Princess

As I am not royal(ty), I did not realize the existence of information in a database that lists 'profession(s) more adapted to a princess.' It would be very nice of you to inform others of some the professions listed in the database. Also, technically Theodora, and the rest of her immediate family, are no longer 'royal.' Legally, she does not have the right to use 'HRH' or 'Princess.' So it would only make sense to let this women to do with her life whatever she wants to do with it. Her main goal in life should be make herself happy, and not do those things that make other people happy. Hopefully, the former princess has enough common sense to make decisions in her life that will work to her advantage. Theodora de Grecia is a grown woman capable of making those decisions that will affect her throughout her life! I know that you meant well, but let Ms Grecia live her own life.

The Princess Theodora is Princess of denmark, all the members of the royal family of Greece are Princes of Denmark, because from the first King of the dinasty, the King George was Prince Danish, by it , they have this title. The Duke of Edimburgh was Prince of Greece and Denmark because his father was Prince of Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom