Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
drimal said:
Thanks alot for these beautiful pics.:)

The first one of the last photos with the dogs is my favourite picture! If it was not so big I would have made it as avatar.:eek:

And yes her living is very very beautiful! I found pictures in a magazine from the interior of the castles and palaces and it is very impressing!:)

Perhaps I will scan them and post them in the thread of symbols and functions.
You're always welcome :D

oh can you scan the pictures!!! it would be VERY much appreciated! i would love to see how lovely the rest of the house is!! ^______^

Hillary- you are amazing! These pics are amazing!
But, does anyone notice that Guillaume seems to wear really baggy clothes when all the other men in his family seem to wear tighter clothing?

You are welcome people ^___^ but you really should thank the free access of photo agencies...hehehe i'm just taxing their pictures and posting it here ^____^

@katielouise...sorry mate i don't know what magazine those pictures are from...i just found it some website... ^___^

@gaggleofcrazyppeople...hahahaha odd question yes but i will try and find pics with his fingers in them hahahaha...any particular reason why you want to see them??? :p

oh and one more thing...the bagginess of his clothes i think is because he is slightly chubbier than his siblings... ^___^

*flies off to look for pictures of Felix's hands* hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
you can see his hands in these picsture ^____^ hehehehe

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,111
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,080
Guillaume once upon a time ^_________^

Attachments

• guillaume1.jpg
    guillaume1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,209
  • guillaume2.jpg
    guillaume2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 951
That's one awesome cake - this was his 18th birthday, right? (By the way, who's that grappling with Sébastien's arm?)

hehehehe...Felix looks nerdie in the third picture ;)

KatieLouise said:
That's one awesome cake - this was his 18th birthday, right? (By the way, who's that grappling with Sébastien's arm?)
Perhaps Louis with his coat on? Guillaume wasn't there that day so it can't be him...i think...^____^

Attachments

• felix.jpg
    felix.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 835
  • felix1.jpg
    felix1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 824
  • felix2.jpg
    felix2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 685
Last edited by a moderator:
more random pictures :p

hey if you look at the birthday picture you will notice they don't put the candles on the cake...they seem to put it on some little cake or cup-cake or something...heheh strange yeah? maybe it is some tradition in Luxembourg...

Attachments

• guillaume.jpg
    guillaume.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 946
  • bday.jpg
    bday.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,785
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,139
  • brothers.jpg
    brothers.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,040
It looks like Sébastien was about to get in the way of the camera so Louis (or whoever) has grabbed hold of him!

more random pictures :D

Attachments

• family2.jpg
    family2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 915
  • guillaume.jpg
    guillaume.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,063
  • family3.jpg
    family3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 898
  • family1.jpg
    family1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,126
KatieLouise said:
It looks like Sébastien was about to get in the way of the camera so Louis (or whoever) has grabbed hold of him!
looking closer i think it may the camera man because you can see abit or wire and abit of the fluffy thing cover those microphones on the top right hand side :p

Here are some of the larger pics from Henri and Sébastien's bday, which I managed to swipe before ibl.se changed their format (to stop people stealing them). I also added one of Maria Teresa scrutinising Guillaume's beard... :D

Attachments

• Birthday - Maria Teresa, Alexandra dancing.jpg
    Birthday - Maria Teresa, Alexandra dancing.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,257
  • Birthday pics.jpg
    Birthday pics.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Birthday - family shot2.jpg
    Birthday - family shot2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,078
  • cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,938
  • how sweet.jpg
    how sweet.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,309
  • Birthday - cakes.jpg
    Birthday - cakes.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,131
  • Birthday - Maria Teresa and Guillaume.jpg
    Birthday - Maria Teresa and Guillaume.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,317
KatieLouise said:
Here are some of the larger pics from Henri and Sébastien's bday, which I managed to swipe before ibl.se changed their format (to stop people stealing them). I also added one of Maria Teresa scrutinising Guillaume's beard... :D
as you can see, even she has good taste when it comes to facial hair. i wonder if it was her who encouraged him to loose it. hehe

I think MT doesn't look too impressed. She's doing that tactful thing that mothers do of not criticisng their children openly but saying with her body language "That looks very silly, dear"

She sure is, with - it seems - five well-raised, well-adjusted children! Maybe when Mother's Day comes around we should dedicate a thread to great pics of her with her children! :)

Here's an older pic of Henri and Maria Teresa, which is very cute :) :)

Attachments

• Young Henri, Maria Teresa.jpg
    Young Henri, Maria Teresa.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,326
i love that pic. they were a cute couple then, and they still are now.

They both look so young in the picture. Anyone know when was it taken?

ShksprNLov said:
They both look so young in the picture. Anyone know when was it taken?
It was taken on their honeymoon in the Bahamas.
Lollies!
-Kara-

I think MT looks very "fairytale princess" in this pic - sorry if it's not very clear! :eek: :)

Attachments

• maria teresa.jpg
    maria teresa.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,625
Thanks for the picture katielouise!!! i have never seen that one before ^___^ hehehehe...she must be a Disney6 fan as well...kinds of reminds me of Cinderella's dress!! :p

she looks nice in it, even though it's a little too 80's for my tastes. btw, i like mt better with darker hair.

Yeah, it does look 80s - still she looks rather glamorous! Like Cinderella in her blue dress as Hillary and gaggleofcrazypeople said. I don't actually know when this pic was taken, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom