HGD Guillaume, HGD Stéphanie and Family, General News, Part 1: June 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And Guillaume looks exactly like his. Perhaps it's something hereditary?
Guillaume unfortunately did not inherit his father's youthful appearance. To me he appears to be a man in his mid to late 50s rather than one just turning 40.

Guillaume unfortunately did not inherit his father's youthful appearance. To me he appears to be a man in his mid to late 50s rather than one just turning 40.

Agreed - he looks far older than my husband, who is about to turn 49.

The conservative dress code doesn't help. I'm sure he would look younger if he could turn up to events in a Captain America t-shirt and jeans :) But he is royal, so he must always wear suits and ties.

There is nothing wrong with Guillaume that a good fitness program and a more updated wardrobe wouldn't address. Royal men do indeed wear jeans.

He should also consider growing the facial hair back.

Charles seems unsure about Santa, but very eager to interact with the other child. So adorable.

It was two years ago today that the Grand Ducal Court made the announcement of Stephanie's long awaited pregnancy.:whistling:

Nice to know that they also celebrate Saint Nicholas (he isn't Santa imho - given that that name is mostly used for what the British would call Father Christmas) in Luxembourg - although on the 6th instead of celebrating St Nicholas' eve on the 5th as is done in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
:previous: Always a joy to see Prince Charles and his parents!

Santa Claus—otherwise known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle—has a long history steeped in Christmas traditions.

I hope Guillaume has no underlying health conditions and makes a full and fast recovery.

Fischbach is a large enough Royal residence. Isolating himself from Stephanie and Charles should be simple....at least logistically speaking.

I guess each of the European Royal Houses have now been touched by Covid?:sad:7

Seems like only yesterday we were celebrating his long awaited arrival. He's not a baby anymore but an adorable and happy toddler.?

:previous: Great photos of Prince Charles and his parents celebrating his second birthday. Cuteness overload!

Awwww that's a lovely family.

What a beautiful pictures!!What a lovely family! What a adorable little Prince!!

Stephanie's hair looks amazing in that 2nd photo...that's how she should wear it!!;)

"Luxembourg celebrates National Tree Day this Saturday. The initiative, launched 31 years ago by the “Fondation Hëllef fir d’Natur”, aims to raise public awareness of the protection of biodiversity, which is based, in part, on reforestation.

This year, 50 beech trees have been planted in Fischbach, one of the 12 municipalities of the “Natur a Geopark Mëllerdall”, with the help of the HGD Couple and Prince Charles."

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/plantation-de-50-hetres-fischbach

Beautiful little Prince. You can tell he's up to some mischief. :lol: :wub:

Very beautiful photo of Prince Charles.

Wonderful pix, they deserve all this happiness !

What a beautiful family...made even more joyful by the presence of the new baby! Happy Birthday Prince Charles!

Hurray...the Royal birthday photos I always love to see! Charles is getting so big, and Stephanie is looking beautiful holding newborn Francois.

I love this little family.?

Great family birthday photos. I can't believe Prince Charles is turning three!!! Happy Birthday:lol:

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa has shared some more unseen photos of Charles to mark his birthday today:

** instagram post **

Back
Top Bottom