Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2009 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God, not another Grace Kelly-ish or Diana-ish bride! I'm glad Tatiana didn't do that to herself. As far as I know, Spetses is one of the noblest Greek islands and Tatiana made herself fit right in. Very aristocratic, very Greek & very chic. All this fine lace and the work done by Sanchez leaves me stunned. Congrats! :)))

:previous: I so agree. Honestly, I can't understand the disappointment. Tatiana has chosen a delicate, romantic and yet fashionably elegant gown for her wedding. I loved the veil and all the lace, the jewelry and make up were wonderful too.

Well Dierna, that's probably because many people don't understand the fine line between looking noble and looking like a wedding cake.;)

Her bridal dress was beautifully made. Didn't Diane vonFurstenberg make her dress?
The way it gathers on the side gives it character and makes it unique. All the lace gave it a lighter feel which is appropriate for the location.

You don't have to wear a wedding dress without any personality and style in order not to look like a "wedding cake"! Not everybody is a plate fashion, but Tatiana used to show us some interesting choices, this is why many of us expected much much more from her. Her dress is not a DVF by the way, I think this kind of dress is the least Diane vonFurstenberg would think about, because like her or not, there is one word that fts her very well: panache.

Tatiana's wedding dress was designed by Angel Sanchez. To me a wedding dress isn't a dress like any other dress, so the style of it differs from the usual style of a woman. I think we've seen that with a few of the young royal ladies before. ;)

I thought Angel Sanchez did a good job designing her dress but I am surprised Diane VF wasn't given the task considering Tatiana works for her.
You're right Katelle, it definately would've had "panache" if Diane had designed it. ;)

I don't mind some lace but the whole dress is in lace. It's a bit too much lace for me.

no, it was not a dress by diane von furstenberg. but it was stunning anyway, it looked much more regal in reality.

gregory

I don't mind some lace but the whole dress is in lace. It's a bit too much lace for me.

Exactly. You couldn't see anything else but lace. Balance is everything.

It's most definately the same dress. Ha! At least Tatiana wore it first. ;)

Haha, love that Tatiana is on top of the fashion game. She is naturally stylish and graceful. I love it. But I love seeing the dress again in the daylight, it is a beautiful gown. Classic and Modern at the same time.

O and I forgot to say I LOVE that lace dress on Blake, would love to see that on some young royal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Princess Tatiana's outfit is very stylish and has a great cut. I love the big (artificial?) fur collar as well as the structured fabric (see close up 2). Deep blue suits her even with her green eyecolour.

The dress is lovely (a bit revealing in the midsection IMO) and she looks beautiful but she needs to stop posing. She makes awkward angles with her body that are not flattering.

The dress is lovely (a bit revealing in the midsection IMO) and she looks beautiful but she needs to stop posing. She makes awkward angles with her body that are not flattering.

Which dress?

You can take the girl out of the pose, but you can't take the pose out of the girl.:graduate: Champagne for the philosophical mood!! :champagne: I'm serious now, she should never stop posing like that, let her believe she's a grand celeb... You'll see, trust me.;) :D I like the jacket only (not worn like this, though). The top doesn't fit at all, she should be more aware of her body type, IMO.

:previous:I also like that black lacey top but it would have added a vivid touch to Tatiana's entirely dark outfit if the top had exhibited a further layer in a bright colour underneath...

Last edited:
Very sleezy look overall, outfit and pose, no elegance. showing her background.;)

Outfit looks better with the jacket. Looks more elegant imo.

I like wide pants. Whole outfit looks better with the jacket, less revealing. The clutch is gorgeous.

The clutch is about the only thing I really liked. Is it green or turquoise?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom