Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2017 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red gown is amazing! Such a beautiful dress.

One word- love. Can't decide if I like or dislike both the pink and white dresses

Queen Mathilde at a dinner for young entrepreneurs this evening, November 14:

** Full view **

Can't decide if that's a zebra or a prison uniform. Either way not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely lovely on her, she looks really lovely tonight. Gown really suits her and the color is gorgeous.......love the jewels also.

Wow, Mathilde looks every inch the queen in that red gown! Simply gorgeous.

Queen Mathilde elegant in black at a performance of the opera "Dialogues of the Carmelites" at La Monnaie in Brussels:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

It's a recycled dress first worn at the traditional concert on the eve of Belgium's National Day in July 2016 - I didn't like it back then and I still don't:

** July 2016 **

Nice blouse but awful pants.

Last edited:

In the Netherlands, she wore the Laurel Wreath as a necklace. This time, she wore it as a tiara.

I think it's Jan Taminiau.

edit: https://www.jantaminiau.com/?portfolio=marvelous-2 No. 14. That necklace thing looks a bit better with the original lower cut design, but doesn't work with Mathilde's modified version.

Last edited:
:previous:

Yes thank you !! my mistake!! :D Is from Jan Taminiau.

I liked it better with the diamond necklace (return event in the Netherlands), but overall a beautiful appearance.

The neckline is terrible but the rest is stunning.

Yes, I couldn't believe this beautifully fitted dress would be from the dreaded N designer.
Love the new neckpiece on it. She looks beautiful.

The gown is absolutely stunning. Lovely to see it again :flowers:

But I hate the necklace she is wearing. Looked better with the diamonds.

Queen Mathilde at a gala concert during the state visit to Canada yesterday, March 13, recycling the wonderful blue dress she had worn at the celebrations in Norway last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Back view ** May 2017 **

Last edited:
Very lovely though two netted bodices in a row so I feel slightly Cheated.Her hairdo is spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom