Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 5: June 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dress is very pretty i like color and details
she is never afraid to wore big and imressive jewels:)

I always love this gown. I thought the color of the sash doesn't go well with her gown when I watched the live but it looks better in photo.

Absolutely love this gown! She looks stunning!

Queen Máxima at a welcome ceremony at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai this evening, May 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Máxima at a reception at the Palace of the Governor of Curacao yesterday, July 1, recycling a Natan dress:

** Full view ** Natan dress **

Last edited:
pretty dress and look best on Maxima than the model,seems like Natan do have some lovely pieces

Looks lovely on Max. :flowers:

Natan often seems to look better on her then models. Proof that while some Natan are total nightmares, Natan can get it right a lot as well.

Oh dear. I suppose it must have been warm and comfortable. Not a great outfit.

Last edited:
Yes, its a bit of a subdued number with muppet trimmings. Is my imagination that Máxima is wearing less necklaces these days? Apart from the awful lobster one, its all high necklines.

Make-up and hair are good, but this dress makes her look heavier than she actually is.

Oh no, just no, that frumpy look is not our Max!

Oh no, this looks like upholstery with a duster sewn in. The earrings are marvelous

The length of the dress is not very flattering for her legs.

The dress is unflattering for Queen Maxima figure,somethinh off with the cut,i like the hair and make up.

Not a fan, I could see the dress being worn with boots at a more simple dinner event. Not a State visit.

Not sure what is going on with Queen Maxima's fashion choices this looks like a cushion cover .

The dress is ok but why not look in the mirror and do something with your ever messy hair Queen Maxima when entertaing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom