Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benedikte even manages to make more dull looking colours fantastic. She has a natural aura of elegance and class wherever she goes!

Effortlessly regal looking,seems to come just natural to Princess Benedikte.

Perfect dress for princess Benedictine, that light blue suits her so well and the very see-through overlay is it perfect for women of a certain age. the jewelry is just perfect too

And it's Benedikte for the win! She is just so effortlessly elegant it blows my mind. This latest aqua coloured gown is so flattering and on many women, the sleeves would look fussy but on her, they are the finishing touch to an absolutely gorgeous gown that is not only timeless but ageless.

So many royal women have stylists because they really, really, need them rather than because they don't have time to shop or it isn't practical. But Benedikte, she just has "it", that rare, indefinable ability that allows her to make even ordinary clothes look not just good but special.

I think part of it is her impeccable deportment. She never looks round-shouldered and she never slouches which, to be honest, cannot be said about a lot of the younger royals.

Add: I may just be missing the obvious but DM telling us that Benedikte is wearing "Silver Jewellery" is rubbish but, if that's just silver, she can leave them to me in her will.

Last edited:
The Princess looked wondering lovely colour and style of gown.

Indeed, Princess Benedikte looked radiant last night for her birthday and watching her step from the carriage in that wonderful dress showed such elegance - a regal and charming gown.

A nice look for Princess Benedikte during a birthday interview with Swedish svenskdam:

** Pic **

Lovely as usual. Not sure if I'm liking Benedikte's hat with the outfit but she gets a pass as she's always so classy.

I agree the large pink hat does nothing for the hat but the rest of the outfit is classy.

She looks wonderful and I love her brooch who h seems to be a turquoise daisy

That's such a gorgeous outfit from Benedikte. Possibly one of my favourites so far this year from her daytime looks.

We really see her in red, but it suits her: Princess Benedikte as Patron attended a concert of the Saint Annæ Girls Choir at Berleburg Castle yesterday, June 18:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom