Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Benedikte attended the Danish Scout's South Schleswig's 100th anniversary reception in Eggebek, Germany, yesterday, July 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It looks like she and Camilla have similar tastes in shoes.

She really has an enduring style and elegance. It doesn't fade.

:previous: Haha; me too! It seems like Benedikte has raided Margrethe's closet :D

I also don't like the jacket but it looks well on her inside shirt.

This is a great come back from that awful jacket she wore recently. I like it.

Benedikte attended the opening ceremony of the European Championship in Wheelchair Rugby in Vejle today, August 7:

A lovely and elegant look for Princess Benedikte who attended a concert in support of the National Association against Eating Disorders and Self-Injury in Copenhagen yesterday, September 4:

** Full view **

Princess Benedikte presented awards during the Alzheimer Research Foundation's award ceremony in Copenhagen on September 20:

** Full view

I hadn't followed the Danish Royal Family very much until a few years ago so I wasn't very familiar with Princess Benedikte. In my opinion, she is Denmark's answer to Princess Alexandra of Kent. It doesn't matter where she goes, she is always elegantly dressed and always smiling. A very classy lady. I love her suit from the Alzheimer Foundation event.

Elegant Princess Benedikte at the opening of the exhibition 'The second Golden Age' in Copenhagen today, September 24:

Princess Benedikte at the 300th anniversary celebrations of the founding of the Princess Schools today, September 25:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice dark green coat and hat on Princess Benedikte ,the outfit is rather elegant.

Also yesterday Princess Benedikte attended the Ballet Friends General Assembly and Awards Ceremony in Fredriksberg:

** Full view ** kongehuset.dk **

Last edited:

Benedikte attended the annual meeting of the World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses in Saumur, France, from October 17 - 19, here's a glimpse of some of her looks:

** kongehuset gallery **

Benedikte looks very elegant in all of these outfits. Nothing new there! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom