Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 5: May 2013 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: **** OUCH **** :sad:
That was nothing, Vickan....
Sooooory, but I have found my worst Dress of the year.
Bye Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the dress, just not the sparkly thing in the hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the "sparkly" thing is a diamond aiglette or brooch. I like this

Dont like the dress (in either colour)

It looks like a sparkly diamond half of an eggshell to me.

I actually really love this look, tho I wish she had changed the sleeves. I also would have taken off the watch and added something a bit softer and more "girly."

I almost see the waistline kind of high . . . not only on Princess Victoria's dress but also on the model.

Last edited:
This dress is most unattractive on Victoria. The top doesn't go with the ruffly bottom and it's just too extreme. The faux diamond thing in her hair is awful. I also do not understand why she wears a watch which is obviously a daytime piece, with a dress that is meant for evening wear! It's so large and sporty. All in all, NOT one of her best looks.

This is a much better put together look, younger and fun than the first time she wore it but it's boring. We have seen Victoria in this dress, the beige and it just gets boring that you see the same dress in such short period. I am not saying she should wear something new each time, she could've easily worn one of her many lovely dresses that she owns.

This looks so much better this time around with the silver belt and jewelry.
I just wish she would find a way to make her hair look softer then what she does, this is so severe on her, pulled so tight and straight back.
She is still one of the most beautiful ladies out there, and delightful to see her in this gown again, I love this gown on her, one of my favorites.

:previous: It seems that even a Crown Princess has clothes she likes and really feels good in. Although we have seen it in the recent past, since it was a private occasion and not a royal engagement I guess she gets to please herself.

I don't think she gets enough opportunities to "play" with clothes as they are all part of a "Working Princesses" wardrobe. We really only get glimpses of the look or style that makes her feel special and when the opportunity presents itself, she gets to wear what she likes when she's "off the clock" so to speak.

I like this dress on her very much. But I still think she needs to soften up her hair! It is just way too severe and it does nothing to flatter her. In fact, it detracts from her beauty.

I like this dress on her very much. But I still think she needs to soften up her hair! It is just way too severe and it does nothing to flatter her. In fact, it detracts from her beauty.
Agree about the hairstyle.

The dress is great, though, and I love the silver accesoires she has added.

This looks so much better this time around with the silver belt and jewelry.
I just wish she would find a way to make her hair look softer then what she does, this is so severe on her, pulled so tight and straight back.
She is still one of the most beautiful ladies out there, and delightful to see her in this gown again, I love this gown on her, one of my favorites.

Victoria had the silver belt and the same shoes also at the first time, then she had different earrings and clutch.
On 2nd June
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

October 22:

Full View

She looks amazing! What a beautiful dress and exquisite color.

October 22:

Full View

OMG, she looks exquisite in that gown, that is one of the most beautiful gowns ever, the color, the style, the lace, everything is perfect on her. I hope to see this again at some point in her duties...........

Even QS looks great, nice to see the whole family looking very good, mostly CPV and PD.

October 22:

Full View

Holy WOW!! The colour is stunning and just perfect for Victoria and the dress is simply exquisite. The lace, the fit, that gorgeous flowing fabric and...Win w/out a doubt!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I am not crazy about the gown at all but she did look good. I don't understand why she can't wear real jewelry to evening events. The earrings she is wearing doesn't look good IMO, they are a bit too long and clash with the dress.

Victoria looks stunning. Love the dress and the color. Totally agree Dazzling, I so wish she would wear real jewelry as well.

September 8, 2014 - Victoria at the fundraising dinner for Childhood Foundation. She wore a navy blue version of a bridal dress from the H&M conscious collection.

Victoria's dress is a very MM dress. I somehow don't think this dress suit's Victoria nor did she manage to pull it off in anyway. Victoria should've matched a belt to the look for it to not look so plain. The original version in while is so much nicer since you got to see the fine lace very clear unless Victoria's dress doesn't picture well. Moreover, I don't understand the hairpiece she used, doesn't match the outfit well not did it look good with that hairstyle.

H&M original dress ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up

I'm sorry Dazzling but what does it mean " a conscious collection"?

I liked the H&M gown and the hair piece. I don't like the white wedding gown.

I'm sorry Dazzling but what does it mean " a conscious collection"?

Everything in the HM's conscious collections are made from ecologically produced fabrics.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the style and colour of the gown, apart from the lace in the chest area. That spoils it for me. Its nice to honor OdlR but these earrings do not work with the dress at all.

The earrings are stupendous, but not with this gown.

I really like the dress Victoria wore to the Parliament dinner which is unusual because normally I hate just about everything she wears. However, the earrings spoil the look. They are just to heavy against the delicate lace. I appreciate the idea of a tribute to Oscar de la Renta but if she is going to do a tribute to a designer of his caliber, she needs to do it with pieces that work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom