Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to like MM's dress but it seems very heavy and rather sombre to me.

o dear that dress does not suite her bodytype at all.

It's good to see her up and about. She is looking healthy and happy, and I hope that she can continue to have a positive attitude. Love that tiara on her.

She looks lovely , good to see her x

It's wonderful to see Mette Marit looking so well even though she is going through a very scary time in her health. She looks fantastic.

She looks pretty.
*The purple dress is a nice change in color and a wonderful tiara (one of my favorites).

I don’t really like the dress but she looks pretty and, in light of the recent news, it’s great to see her looking healthy and cheerful.

Last edited:
cant say i like the dress the ruffles are not my taste but she looks in good shape nice to see her

The print of Mette-Marit's dress is pretty but the fabric/texture looks a bit plastic-ish and somewhat cheap for me. But what's most important is that she's looking well ?

She looks lovely x they all do.

It's so lovely to see MM looking so well - glad to see that she could make it tonight. She looks beautiful.

Mette-Marit looks beautiful, glad to see she was able to attend.

That's a lovely color on Mette-Marit, but I like the ensemble better with the coat (gorgeous coat!) than I do without. While the contrast fabric looks beautiful when it's peeking out under the coat, it's a bit less flattering without. It's very nice to see her looking so well, however, so what she's wearing really doesn't matter.

A bit of a spot attack from MM! The dress would've been better without spotty sleeves.

Among on her worst outfits at the Nobels ,polka dot nightgown nightmare .

Back
Top Bottom