Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I for one, think Mette Marit looks beautiful. I can't think of a fault in her dress, it's great!

Beautiful dress with a great neckline. She looks good when she stands straight

The white dress is very beautiful and elegant.

Beautiful and elegant white dress.

Lovely dress repeated from the 80th birthday celebrations for the King an Queen of Norway last year. Can't help notice what I guess are two very unfortunately placed pleats on the bust!
couldn’t help but think the same about the “pleats”. Such a shame

There were barely any shots of CP Mette-Marit in the DK broadcast. I wish they had a main, long table for all the royal guests instead. The cameras focused mostly on Frederik's or Mary's table and we only got to see who was sitting next to them.

There were barely any shots of CP Mette-Marit in the DK broadcast. I wish they had a main, long table for all the royal guests instead. The cameras focused mostly on Frederik's or Mary's table and we only got to see who was sitting next to them.

Well it was HIS birthday wasn''t it?

Not fond of this dress the first time and I am still not.

Not keen on the dress or her flat hair style

(..) It appears that she chose not to wear proper innerwear. The 2010 version was a better combination.

Last edited by a moderator:
A stunning and regal gown. She looks great.

Perhaps she should invest in a pair of Spanx. JMHO

:previous:
Totally agree with you, she is one who does not dress IMHO appropriately many times in the under garments and it makes her look out of proportion most of the times. You would think by now at her age she would know better as having access to the best in the world.......guess somethings are important and others aren't...oh well!

I have to agree. This is really unfortunate, as when she gets it right - she is such a beautiful lady. I am wondering about her fashion adviser (would assume she has one..) not to act here.
I also liked the first combination of this skirt better than this one, but everybody has his/her personal taste.

The dress is very nice. But I don't understand why it is so impossible for her to wear a good bra.

Mette-Marit looking lovely in a black and white dress boarding MS Sandnes for an evening event of her literature journey yesterday, June 7:

** Full view **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in a pretty dress at the opening of the Norwegian Short Film Festival in Grimstad this evening, June 13:

** Full view **

A very pretty pink look for Mette Marit indeed. She looks great and the pink compliments her hair colour nicely; too.

From the neck up she looks beautiful. Mette Marit, to me, is probably the most naturally pretty of the European Crown Princesses and Queens of that generation.

But I can’t find anything to like about the dress.

Back
Top Bottom